Ready to help build IBM's biggest asset - its talent? As a Recruitment Professional, you serve an integral role as the main point of contact for both candidates and hiring managers, guiding them through the full recruiting lifecycle. Work with a team using the most innovative approaches to attraction, sourcing, selection, interviewing, offering, and closing. This is an opportunity to shape IBM's future. Start your journey now!
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP) is responsible for the development of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies as well as developing new innovative recruitment approaches to support IBM business units. We are looking for a TAP that can excel in a fast-paced corporate environment with demonstrated experience in sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing and candidate relationship management. This position plays a critical role in ensuring that the best possible talent will be hired through a partnership with the Business Leaders and Talent Acquisition.
The TAP will execute external recruiting, act as the key contact for candidates, drive recruiting strategies, and build/maintain client relationships. You will interface with business leaders to deliver qualified talent to fill critical roles and provide market intelligence to drive recruiting business outcomes.
- Manage recruiting activity for assigned business unit.
- Support candidates throughout all stages of the application and hiring process and ensure a signature candidate experience.
- Build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders and business leaders to understand hiring forecasts and recruiting priorities and to fill critical hiring needs in a timely manner.
- Deliver comprehensive support and consultation to business hiring groups in full life cycle recruitment process.
- Identify and manage stakeholders and influencers to accelerate and manage recruitment process.
- Drive recruiting activity for aligned client groups for their technical professional hiring needs.
- Coach managers/interview teams to incorporate capability and competency based assessments during their interview.
- Build and leverage external relationships with technical/diversity/professional associations, to help shape sourcing strategy and develop future talent pipelines.
- Proactively research new recruitment methodologies, competitive intelligence to create innovative sourcing strategies. Conduct external benchmarking to understand competitive recruiting landscape and influence best practices with team and stakeholders.
- Participate in and/or lead diversity recruiting strategies to attract a diverse workforce to IBM by hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles.
- Effectively leverage social media tools in alignment with IBMs Social Media and Branding Strategy.
- Meet/exceed key recruiting performance metrics.
If you are hired into a Colorado work location, the anticipated compensation range for the position $72,000 to $111,000 is based on a full-time schedule.Your ultimate compensation may vary depending on your job-related skills and experience.For part time roles, the compensation will be adjusted appropriately.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 3 years of demonstrated full life cycle recruiting experience
- Experience with project management.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple demands in face paced environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively in meetings, email and in formal discussions.
- Ability to build deep domain expertise, understanding of business strategy and drive innovation.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise