Do you have the passion for attracting top talent and the desire to drive recruitment to the next level? How about being part of an exhilarating company that is continuously innovating and
redefining the cutting edge? At Sierra Nevada Corporation, we like to dream, innovate, inspire and empower the next generation to transform humanity through technology and imagination. We enjoy looking to the future and want our employees to do the same. Join us, and have an impact on our world and beyond!
As the Executive Recruitment Talent Acquisition Partner, you will work closely with senior leadership and hiring managers to hire qualified candidates at the right time and at the right cost. Understanding business objectives, assessing strategic hiring needs, developing selection criteria, creating executive recruitment strategies to include diversity recruiting and managing searches through the recruitment life cycle, the Executive Recruitment Talent Acquisition Partner will engage hiring managers to ensure the Talent Acquisition team consistently achieves its goals.
The Executive Recruitment Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for talent acquisition activities including strategic hiring and Director Level and above roles within Sierra Nevada Corporation. You will support our aggressive hiring goals and share our high performance culture, core values, and passion for innovation with each and every candidate. The selected candidate will develop and deliver recruiting strategies that ensures Sierra Nevada Corporation selects the very best candidate while providing an exceptional candidate experience for top executive talent through researching and sourcing channels and will build and sustain talent communities. As a client-facing Executive Recruitment Talent Acquisition Partner, you will partner closely with others in Talent Acquisition, HR, hiring managers and senior leadership to understand the hiring need, build targeted sourcing plans and work directly with the hiring managers’ expectations along the way.
The talent strategy will include aligning TA to SNC’s business imperatives, effective utilization of all TA tools, social recruitment platforms, and ATS to drive SNC’s employment brand and attract top executive talent to the company.
You will collaborate with key stakeholders across the business along with HRBPs to identify and mitigate issues related to recruiting, lead and participate in recruiting process standardization, documentation, and process improvement initiatives to enhance the Executive TA function.
You will be expected to develop strong relationships with senior leadership throughout the organization and help drive and influence results for the function. Partnering with HR and business leadership to identify emerging workforce trends, collaborating with stakeholders and consulting on options, exploring the market trends and best practices in executive recruitment and implementing appropriate best practices across the organization will be your keys to success.
Additionally, you will build sourcing strategies and influential relationships with hiring managers and job seekers; develop, implement and drive strategies that attract andrecruit talent utilizing multiple tools and resources; manage quality, productivity and compliance withinternal policies, EEO/diversitypolicies, as well as, federal and state employment and labor laws; and partner with hiring managers to understand current and future hiring needs.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Execute a strategy for executive candidate pipeline development and sourcing to expedite search processes by utilizing all available tools, including enhancing our current career website, social media, job boards, recruiting tools, market data and executive firms
- Conduct benchmark research, implement executive recruiting best practices and design recruiting campaigns targeting leading industry talent
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques to ensure SNC is utilizing leading edge strategies to attract top executive talent
- Develop, maintain, analyze, and report on key executive & strategic talent acquisition metrics to ensure continuous measurement and improvement of the recruitment process
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition and HR onboarding teams to ensure that support for executive hiring is readily available when needed
- Requires a BA/BS in Related Field. Relevant work experience may substitute for required education.
- 6+ Years’ experience
- Full-cycle recruitment experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate sensitive messages to senior business leaders and executive candidates
- Working knowledge of current compensation and conviction legislation
- Proven ability to collaborate with compensation team to achieve a strong working knowledge of industry salaries and othercompensation details
- Sense of urgency and prior experience working in fast paced environment
- Demonstrated consultative and solution oriented approach to search engagements
- Proven ability to collaborate with hiring managers, business leaders and human resources to gain a deep understanding of department culture and business strategy to ensure identified talent is well suited to the role
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to travel approximately 20 - 25%
- Familiarity with Workday HRMS
- Executive recruitment experience
- Experience in a defense contracting environment
- Experiencerecruiting in an Aviation related environment
- Prior project/program management experience
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and otherrecruiting activities to ensure OFCCP compliance
- Responsible for thoughtful adherence to all SNC Policies, Procedures, and Compliance regulations (internal and external)
- Note: Ability to obtain/maintain a security clearance may be required