Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Minimum Experience: 7 years experience
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- 7+ years of relevant business and/or human resources experience
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate recruiting and/or search firm environment responsible for all aspects of the recruiting process, including sourcing, selection, assessment and new hire on-boarding
- Ability to partner and influence business leaders and candidates
- Must be results and solution oriented
- Entrepreneurial at heart (owns results)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to proficiently utilizing talent acquisition systems, online networking/career sites and social media
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft suite of office products
Additional Job Information
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Agency / executive search experience
- Financial Services recruiting experience
- Experience working with 3rd party agency recruiters and RPO partners
Job Description Job Summary: The Talent Acquisition Partner will manage an ongoing portfolio of immediate hiring needs, as well as proactively building pipelines of talent for future opportunities. Responsibilities include focused client relationships, building and implementing recruitment strategies, process improvement initiatives, and ensuring business hiring needs are satisfied. Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the lead recruiting contact to assigned lines of business or divisions. Partners with key stakeholders to develop recruitment plans to meet hiring forecasts and other related hiring initiatives. Engages Talent Acquisition Management on difficult issues or strategies that require additional support and guidance.
- Draws upon full industry/functional knowledge to provide input on identifying top talent (sourcing/recruiting channels, candidate engagement, manager processes). Utilizes passive and direct sourcing techniques, to identify and attract prospective candidates and build talent pipeline. Researches labor market and competitive intelligence to facilitate identification and attraction of top talent.
- Rigorously assesses talent and makes hiring recommendations.
- Communicates appropriately, proactively and consistently with internal and external stakeholders and candidates to facilitate a 'best in class' experience. Drawing on business and market knowledge, serves as a strategic consultant to hiring managers and HR partners at Synovus to develop and execute targeted recruiting plans to support defined talent needs. Coordinates external vendor engagement including contingency search firms.
- Participates in talent acquisition projects that have bank-wide impact on hiring process and effectiveness. Represents Talent Acquisition in new Talent Strategy design and related hiring initiatives for assigned Lines of Business. Assists with on-boarding, training and mentoring new Talent Acquisition teammates.
- Partners with Talent Acquisition team to share talent, market intelligence, and best practices. Presents key recruitment topics, processes and metrics/results at department and client meetings. Recommends potential improvements for Talent Acquisition processes and best practices. Assists in the development of Talent Acquisition processes and strategies to stay competitive in the marketplace.
- Adheres to all bank hiring policies & procedures and ensures compliance with external and internal regulatory requirements. Through professional development opportunities, provides guidance on accountability measures and processes to ensure compliance of regulatory policies in a dynamic environment.
- Each team member is expected to be aware of risk within their functional area. This includes observing all policies, procedures, laws, regulations and risk limits specific to their role. Additionally, they should raise and report known or suspected violations to the appropriate Company authority in a timely fashion.
- Performs other related duties as required.