At Alector, our mission is to develop therapies that empower the immune system to cure neurodegeneration. Our team is solely focused on developing cures for some of the most challenging diseases facing our society. We are supported in this mission by experienced and accomplished scientists and board members, leading healthcare investors and some of the most innovative pharma companies.
Do you think that hardworking highly-engaged employees are at the heart of successful organizations? Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment with room to grow? Would you like to help scale a successful organization where everyone has a voice?
Use your hard-earned analytical and project management skills to help us achieve our mission of saving lives by curing neurodegenerative diseases.
As Talent Operations Manager for the talent team, you will support Alector's growth by supporting Alector's biggest initiative and hiring great talent. You will own talent systems, analytics, and programs to ensure the company is hiring top talent.
You'll apply your existing skills and knowledge, learn new skills, and play a key role in facilitating the growth of the People Team!
During the first year, your goals will include:
- Own and manage talent acquisition success criteria by building reports, metrics, and presenting quantitative and qualitative success measures.
- Ability to understand and support metics reporting needs and operate within the measurements and standards that are set forth.
- Partner with business leaders to determine talent acquisition solutions best aligned to business needs.
- Optimism and manage ATS system (Lever) and introduce new technologies
- Continuously working to improve the recruitment process and candidate experience
- Own high level recruiting projects (e.g. training, interview programs, candidate outreach)
- Partnership and collaboration with numerous partners including People Operations, talent acquisition team, and external partners
- Manage multiple candidate channels including referrals, social media platforms, and other campaigns as needed.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have a Bachelors Degree (BA/BS) in related field
- You have minimum of 6 years of related experience in talent acquisition operations to include developing, implementing and improving talent acquisition processes, data analytics, and project management
- You're highly analytical. Your first approach to tackling any problem is to gather data, build a spreadsheet model, and let the data dictate the best path forward
- Prior experience analyzing and reporting out on People-related data with good attention to detail
- You have an understanding of the recruiting lifecycle and the needs of core users (candidates, recruiters, coordinators, hiring managers, interviewers)
- You have experience designing, implementing, and managing recruiting programs
- You take pride in sweating the details, being proactive, and running with multiple projects
- You have experience with applicant tracking systems such as Lever.
- You demonstrate a track record of being a fast learner
- You have a point of view but are low ego
At Alector, we believe that high-performing teams include people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives and bring creative ideas to the table. We are committed to building an open, diverse, and inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Alector is a great place to learn and experiment. If you excel in a dynamic environment where everyone is committed to finding a cure, where you'll drive growth, this is the role for you. There is no limit to how far you can go with us.
While we've focused on what to look forward to during the first year and beyond, Day One is great, too: committed and driven colleagues, a bold and important company goal, state-of-the-art brand-new brightly-lit offices in the heart of the biotech area, competitive compensation and benefits. But these matter only if you're excited to build and own something great, and take on these challenges with us. Come join us.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.