Talent Acquisition Operations Analyst
Less than 5 years experience • Medical Devices & Diagnostics
Must test of excel and be an expert user to be considered. Min of 1-3 years of experience.
Responsible for assisting in the production and analysis of Talent Acquisition metrics as well as providing operational support to Talent Acquisition team members. Requires ability to work collaboratively with team members and business leaders alike
Must be able to work at a tactical level while maintaining a big-picture perspective.
• Run reports, ensure data integrity, accuracy and analyze data.
• Respond to questions from Talent Acquisition team members and candidates regarding the overall recruitment process as well as the applicant tracking system.
• Implement processes for data collection, governance and identifying areas for improvement.
• Aid in preparing Talent Acquisition related communications and training programs
• Perform system testing for applicant tracking system enhancements and new technology implementations
• Must be proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Experience with Microsoft Access is a plus
• Demonstrated analytical skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Demonstrated general understanding of averages, ratios and statistics
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with and influence all levels of management.
• Ability to handle multiple deadlines and multi-task
• Prefer knowledge of recruiting/hiring practices
• Ability to be flexible and change directions when needed.