The Talent Acquisition Manager leads all aspects of exempt and non-exempt recruiting efforts in a designated market(s). This position partners with operations leaders and talent acquisition resources to ensure sourcing, recruiting and hiring systems are aligned with staffing strategies to fulfill market staffing requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understands and utilizes labor forecasting tools and data to recognize staffing trends and create sourcing plans
- Assists HR managers, operations managers and/or business analysts in forecasting market staffing needs
- Creates and executes monthly market-specific recruitment and sourcing plans for hourly and salaried associates.
- Leads salaried recruitment process in designated geography to ensure annually designated external AM/AAM hiring goals are met. Escalates roadblocks to Talent Acquisition leadership to resolve identified issues.
- Manage Talent Acquisition Representative activities and performance in assigned geography to achieve hiring goals.
- Builds applicant pipelines by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements and other outreach via print and online media
- Represents the company at career events, conferences, job fairs and other hiring-related events as needed
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses and comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Partners with HR managers and operations leaders to ensure interviews are conducted according to company standards and best practices
- Coordinates the internal job applicant program in designated markets by screening candidates, setting up interviews and providing timely candidate communication and disposition
- Effectively utilizes company-provided resources, tools and collateral throughout the recruitment process
- Provides regular reporting on staffing activities, application flow, time to hire, and recruitment cost analysis
- Manages a discreet set of workflow components in the applicant tracking system (ATS) for assigned markets in accordance with the talent acquisition workflow
- Partners with the Director of Talent Acquisition, HR managers and operations leaders to identify and address training needs related to talent acquisition
- Coaches hiring managers and less experienced subordinate team members on recruitment practices and creates an environment for knowledge transfer and cross-training.
- Collaborates with leadership to budget, allocate and evaluate recruitment expenditures
- Routinely attends and participates in meetings with District Managers and Vice President(s) to strategize and evaluate talent acquisition plans, sourcing and return on investment.
- Participates in the design, implementation, and evaluation of work flows, processes, and systems that deliver timely, efficient and effective staffing outcomes
- Monitors employee relations concerns and reports to Director of Talent Acquisition and/or HR manager for follow up
- Partners with talent and operations leaders to allocate staffing resources as needed to support new site openings and emerging markets
- Improves organizational attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices, monitoring job offers and compensation practices and emphasizing benefits and perks
- Effectively implements talent acquisition processes in accordance with policies, practices, EEO, HIPPA and other legal requirements
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations
Systems and Standards
- Reinforces the organization’s core values and behavioral expectations through modeling, communication, and coaching.
- Executes all terms and conditions as set forth in Towne Park Associate Handbook
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Fully understands the systems provided by Towne Park to control assets and expenditures
- Maintains a clean, neat work environment
- Completes all tasks in a timely manner as instructed by Director of Talent Acquisition
- Cooperates with senior management and coworkers to ensure that services can be adequately maintained to meet the needs of internal and external customers
- Treats clients and associates with courtesy, respect and dignity
- Travels locally and nationally as needed to carry out company objectives
- Maintains strict confidentiality related to associate and client information
Safety and Risk Management
- Understands and follows safety and security procedures
- Practices preventative safety procedures as set forth by Towne Park
- Reports all accidents and incidents to the Director of Talent Acquisition
- Uses only equipment trained to use and operates all equipment in a safe manner
- Reports all potential high risk areas and safety concerns to the Director of Talent Acquisition
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with an ability to utilize MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint), the internet, job boards, and application tracking systems
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as needed
- Ability to work independently to effectively plan and set priorities to accomplish required tasks
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business correspondence, instruction guides, and training materials
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively address job candidates and associates
- Ability to represent the company effectively in a variety of settings with a demonstrated understanding and appreciation for diverse cultures
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a business-related field AND three (3) years of high-volume staffing or recruitment experience; OR equivalent combination of education and experience