As a Talent Acquisition Manager at Climate, you will lead and coach a set of talented engineering recruiters to meet the needs of our business. You will work with our TA Leadership team and the Engineering Leadership team to help find and hire talent that enables our company to deliver and thrive. A smaller company like ours offers a leader like you a lot of variety and a chance to make a significant impact not only through hiring but through the implementation of your ideas. We are looking for someone who loves to help recruiters improve their skills, is passionate about technical recruiting, and is a strong researcher. Bring your passion for coaching, research, sourcing, social media marketing, and I&D to Climate and help us continue to grow our team!
What You Will Do:
- Partner with engineering leadership to build and implement modern recruiting strategies to ensure we achieve our hiring plans. Actively recruit for key roles and manage hiring within your business area
- Lead, motivate, and mentor a team of engineering recruiters to meet the needs of our hiring plans across multiple locations.
- Be accountable for overall team goals in line with industry benchmarks. Measure and cascade recruiting reporting; make decisions informed by data.
- Develop a view into the talent and competitor landscape such that our decisions and strategies around talent acquisition are informed by the best possible information
- Advocate Climate’s passion for inclusion and diversity initiatives, help our recruiters implement I&D best practices, and continue to grow our company as an inclusive employer of choice.
- Help ensure your team is structured to ensure we are aligned to adequately support the business and flexible to changing business priorities.
- Help build and promote our candidate and employee branding
- Actively lead and participate in projects related to Recruiting, I&D, employee experience and proactively.
- 6+ years of Recruiting experience in the software industry, in-house experience preferred.
- 2+ years of in-house people management experience
- Experience building and coaching high performing recruiting teams
- Proven track record of identifying and closing software engineering, product, and design candidates
- Strong knowledge across the entire candidate lifecycle, including talent mapping, research, sourcing, interviewing, to closing
- Proven data-guided approach to decision making
- Ability to think strategically and to bring your solutions to fruition
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Empathy, integrity, resilience, sense of responsibility, ability to make work fun, and a passion for continuous improvement
- Growth mindset with a constant curiosity for learning & problem solving
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities with a sense of urgency and clear prioritization
- Has built and actively maintains a broad network of professional relationships