The primary purpose of this role is to serve as a consultative and strategic partner in the development and execution of talent acquisition strategies within store operations that align to the company's key business drivers and enhance NMG overall recruiting program success. This includes responsibility for working with business leaders, HR Business Partners, and Store GM’s to best align Talent Acquisition resources to support and achieve hiring demands across field operations to include multiple stores.
This role is responsible for geographical scope, aligned to deliver upon NMG talent sourcing strategy for Store Operations and Sales. The individual in this role utilizes their knowledge of business operations and people practices to promote company strategies, priorities, culture, mission and values and align HR Talent Acquisition capabilities to organizational needs. Strong knowledge of Omni-Retail, Retail Stores and/or Retail field operations and staffing solutions experience preferred.
- Partner with, influence, and serve as subject matter expert resource to advice business leaders and HR business partners on talent acquisition strategies, plans, and practices to ensure achievement of overall business objectives.
- Work with store GM’s and Human Resource Leaders to build out recruitment strategies and marketing strategies for seasonal recruiting initiatives.
- Develop talent sourcing strategies and execution plans and programs to effectively identify internal and external talent pipelines for Store positions in assigned division/geography.
- Build out a passive recruiting strategies to have a fluid candidate pipelines for future openings.
- Support and champion company’s recruitment branding strategy to effectively attract top talent by building awareness and promoting localized recruiting efforts through social media channels.
- Leverage data analytics, insights, and macro-economic trends to determine hard to hire areas and roles to develop strategic sourcing program and execution in partnership with the corporate Talent Acquisition team.
- Collaborates closely with internal partners to align operational excellence of the talent acquisition function to ensure seamless, effective service experience for employee and hiring managers.
- Maintain knowledge of broad HR policies, programs, laws, and issues with focus on how they systematically relate to talent practices.
- Provide training and mentoring to/for Store HRBP’s on LinkedIn platform, Taleo and creative sourcing and recruiting strategies.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 7+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition, Staffing or Agency Recruiting supporting a retail customer or environment
- Experience working in a Regional Recruiting role and working effectively with local HRBP’s
- Experience with Taleo (ATS System) preferred
- Must have worked in a high-volume recruiting environment with a focus on delivering efficient recruitment strategies to decrease the time of hire with a focus on reducing our overall agency spend.
- Experience with Microsoft tools and applications; including advance skills in MS Excel
- Must have a strong knowledge of Omni-Retail, Retail Stores and/or Retail field operations and staffing solutions experience.