Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, the successful candidate will identity and recruit exceptional talent to facilitate Sephora’s continued success in creating truly inspirational customer experience. Talent Acquisition Manager will create and own a proactive recruitment structure for the FSC (Head Office) within Canada.
- Hands on recruiting responsibilities for two offices within Canada (Montreal and Toronto). Build strong partnerships with hiring managers and HR peers to ensure an efficient and effective recruitment process that delivers an excellent candidateexperience.
- Build and implement a communications and employee branding strategy to bring to life the culture of Sephora while balancing local needs and customs that helps attract, retain and inspire employees in FSC (Head Office).
- Coordinates the conduct of reference checks and evaluates reference data concerning previous employment record.
- Make employment recommendations based on information developed through interviews, reference checks, applications and resumes.
- Anticipate the Company’s future hiring needs and proactively build relationships with relevant talent.
- Collaborate with HR business partners and hiring managers to develop successful recruitment processes and strategies.
- Perform market research on the talent landscape, maintain a strong grasp of industry trends & competition, and share relevant information with the business.
- Act as a Sephora brand ambassador and follow up with internal referrals in a timely manner. Ensure the talent acquisition team is representing our values and brand with all interactions with internal and external candidates.
- Lead special projects to enhance overall recruiting process.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience at top tier in-house talent team.
- Passionate about recruiting and hiring the right Talent in the right roles at the right time in order to build an organization
- Experience establishing recruitment strategies and programs
- French language an asset
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to listen, simplify, and disseminate information tailored to the target audience
- Dynamic, engaging, professional with positive attitude; constantly contributing to Sephora’s success—“no task is too small” approach
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional follow-up and organization
Job ID: 165104