San Francisco, CA
Not Specified years
Posted 154 days agoby Isabella Schwarzinger
Our client is looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM) to manage and oversee their talent acquisition process. The TAM will work closely with the team of recruiters to manage the sourcing, interviewing and employment processes. He or she will manage the talent acquisition process to ensure the company hires qualified employees to meet current and future needs.
To be successful in this role, the recruitment manager should have an HR academic background and experience screening and evaluating candidates. Candidates should also be knowledgeable about labor legislation. The ideal candidate is a team lead who is able to make effective decisions quickly.
· Lead the Talent Acquisition processes
· Partner with hiring managers and own the recruiting process end to end
· Understand recruiting needs and design the best recruiting strategies for each position
· Find the best people by sourcing qualified candidates and creating a high-quality pipeline
· Give your recommendation and act as the HR advisor for hiring decisions
· Own the negotiation process with final stage candidates, from offer to acceptance
· Supervise the recruiting team and report on team performance
· Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
· Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
· Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
· Research and choose job advertising options
· Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
· Work with employer branding manager on employer branding initiatives
· Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
· Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
· Participate in job fairs and career events
· Build the company's professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology or a related field.
· Experience in leading a Talent Acquisition team in a fast paced hi-tech company
· Proven work experience as a Senior Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Manager or Recruitment Consultant
· Experience recruiting for startup companies an advantage
· Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HRdatabases
· Knowledge of labor legislation
· Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
· Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (like GitHub)
· Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
· Strong decision-making skills
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client provides a cloud-based service designed to help managers to guide and engage customers and employees through any online experience. Their platform helps businesses eliminate online confusion, raises efficiency and reduces costs.
Their clientele include 1,500+ world-leading organizations (incl. over 30% of Fortune 500 companies), SaaS vendors and mobile apps across industries. They're headquartered in the financial district of San Francisco.
Competitive compensation, DOE. Please include desiredcompensation range.