Our qualified candidate will actively recruit against strategic more senior level requisitions. They will inspire, motivate and manage a portion of the talent acquisition team members to ensure team commitments, performance standards of excellence, and overall hiring needs are met.
Modeling of effective collaboration with Function Leaders, HR business partners & other Support teams to achieve needed team alignment and shared vision of success. Partnering closely with senior leadership team to proactively understand current talent needs, organization strategy, and anticipate future hiring demands. Provides consultative advice and demonstrate the ability to influence outcomes.Role and Responsibilities
- Determine best process and approach to 'manage the funnel' - continually cultivating candidates for diversity, niche skills and high volume hiring.
- Deliver against and provide guidance to continually deliver quality candidates and hires.
- Drive adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing & hiring practices across business units to facilitate talent acquisition productivity and predictable quality.
- Leverage best practices and technology to drive quality hiring decisions and Candidate/Hiring Manager experience leading to high customer satisfaction.
- Partner closely with internal teams - Recruiting Operations, Legal, Total Rewards etc. - to ensure proper risk management and compliance requirements are upheld.
Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS with 6-12+ years of relevant & progressive Talent Acquisition experience
- Advanced problem solving skills to address complexity and an in-depth understanding of the Talent Acquisition function
- Proven track record of influencing and navigating organizational boundaries and building strong partnerships with all levels of stakeholders to produce results
- A personal brand of leadership that speaks to inspirational qualities of driving for excellence, always finding a win/win solution, being an active listener and engaging communicator
- A passion to build organizational capability and expertise through selecting and developing high performing team members
- Previous experience managing a team of highly skilled talent acquisition professionals
- Talent Acquisition technology acumen and appetite to apply technology for gains in hiring quality and for marketing/pipeline building (e.g. social media and nurturing platforms).
- Accustomed to constant change and ambiguity. Resilient and inspirational. Strong business acumen and ability to influence.
- Experience with ATS systems - preferably Workday
- Logical potential successor to Talent Management leadership team member(s)
- Travel up to 20% annually