- Demonstrated ability to source candidates, create effective recruitment strategies, and manage relationships.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well cross functionally and to influence across the organization at all levels.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and decision – making skills combined with a strong attention to detail.
- Developing a strategic, multi – faceted sourcing plan to ensure a consistent flow of qualified applicants for Software Engineers, Dev Ops, Mobile Developers, and other tech talent.
- Managing multiple projects - while demonstrating exceptional standards of excellence.
- Loving and thriving in a culture of continuous improvement and measuring success against goals & standards.
- Enjoying collaboration with an amazing team and working with the VP of Talent Acquisition to establish departmental standards and processes.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing day to day oversight of the full life cycle technical recruiting function while leading and managing a team.
- With the guidance of the VP, Talent Acquisition, ensuring alignment with Realogy’s strategies, Zap’s E.V.P. and Talent Acquisition KPI’s and Code of Standards.
- The successful delivery of all talent acquisition activities including building the university recruitment program.
- Partnering with the VP Talent Acquisition to create key measures of success to provide regular recruiting updates & progress tracking.
- Partnering with Marketing to create an effective employer branding strategy that is aligned with our employee value proposition to attract and hire exceptional and diverse talent.
- Building enthusiasm and support for driving candidate referrals from existing employees.
- Partnering with senior leaders to strategize on recruiting initiatives, understand trends, provide competitive intelligence, and ensure headcount alignment.
- Partnering with the VP of Talent Acquisition to develop a strategy for passive candidate sourcing.
- Being hands -on and owning full – lifecyclerecruitment for senior hires within the teams.
Your background includes:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of full -life cycle recruitment experience, preferably with a mix of start-ups and more established companies
- 2+ years of experience leading the recruiting process for a growing client group, while leading team of 2 preferably within the Bay Area job market
- Demonstrated talent acquisition expertise, including but not limited to: marketing, strategy, sourcing, interviewing, processes, functions, systems, vendor management, legal requirements and OFCCP compliance
- Exceptional networking and externally facing strengths, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven project management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once.
- Expert proficiency in MS Office applications and Applicant Tracking systems
- The ability to thrive in an environment of change, are adaptable and flexible when needed.
- Proven ability to adapt strategy to meet the dynamic needs of the business.
- Ability totravel10% domestically