- Demonstrated ability to source candidates, create effective recruitment strategies, and manage relationships.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well cross functionally and to influence across the organization at all levels.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and decision – making skills combined with a strong attention to detail.
- Developing a strategic, multi – faceted sourcing plan to ensure a consistent flow of qualified applicants for Software Engineers, Dev Ops, Mobile Developers, and other tech talent.
- Managing multiple projects - while demonstrating exceptional standards of excellence.
- Loving and thriving in a culture of continuous improvement and measuring success against goals & standards.
- Enjoying collaboration with an amazing team and working with the VP of Talent Acquisition to establish departmental standards and processes.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for: