Talent Acquisition Manager
We are looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition Manager for our Orlando office who will be responsible for managing the full life-cycle recruiting process ensuring that PlanSource attracts, recruits and selects high performing individuals. This role plays a vital part in our growth and leads the recruiting team. Success in this role comes from inspiring our recruiters, collaborating with business leaders and meeting targeted goals to fill requisitions. The position reports to the Vice President of Human Resources while assuring the candidate has a good recruitment experience.
About the Talent Acquisition Manager Position
The Talent Acquisition Manager is a highly visible role that can not only shape a team, but also help refine the way we research, source, assess and select talent. This position will lead a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists, providing situational coaching; managing all aspects of delivery to ensure individual and team goals align with broader HR and PlanSource strategies and goals. The ideal candidate will deliver continuous improvement based on internal and external best practices, while adherence to standard process and policy. In addition, this position will work collaboratively with select hiring teams throughout the organization to fill key more senior level positions.
As an enthusiastic, performance-driving individual you will have the opportunity to bring your recruiting expertise to PlanSource and be part of a highly-driven team!
No two days will be the same for the Talent Acquisition Manager, but these will be your primary responsibilities:
- Implement a strategy around building solid pipelines to proactively source candidates through job boards, candidate pools, social media websites, referrals, networking, and other avenues, to fill exempt, non-exempt, full time and temporary talent acquisition needs
- Develop and implement scalable processes for recruiting workflow and provide ongoing reporting of progress and key metrics to hiring managers and leadership
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research, sourcing and on-going relationship management
- Ownership and maintenance of Applicant Tracking Systems, and other tools to manage the requisition approval process, incoming resumes and applicant flow and ensuring compliance with all federal & state laws, as well as PlanSource policies
- Establish strong partnerships and collaborate with hiring managers to understand the qualifications and characteristics needed to be successful in each position and to develop a structured interview process
- Work closely with the VP (Human Resources) to develop corporate recruiting strategies to identify best talent and provide guidance on industry trends and market data
- Determine effective advertising mediums for appropriate postings on career and social networking sites
- Add value to the candidate experience by going beyond the job description during phone screens, providing deeper insight into how the position fits within the candidate's respective skill set as well as PlanSource as a whole
- Drive recruiting-focused company branding and visibility via social networks, job posting optimization and innovative campaigns
- Assist with initial onboarding by creating offer letters and pre-hire package to distribute to selected candidates
- Ensure a great candidateexperience by setting a process of keeping candidates continually informed throughout the hiring process
- Generate monthly new hire/recruiting reports to review with management
- Coordinate with external recruiting agencies, when necessary, to close hard-to-fill requisitions
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level
- Additional duties as may be deemed necessary by management
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you are tech savvy, have a passion to find solutions and be the one who doesn’t just envision it – you’ll drive and inspire others to successfully get it done too. We have a fast-paced culture and to be successful here, you must be comfortable working under pressure, working cross functionally, across domestic time zones and having a pragmatic approach to the work. You are the kind of person who has a focus on results and loves to inspire people. In addition, your qualifications/skills include:
- Bachelor’s degree in an HR related field
- Minimum of 7 years front-line recruitment experience with proficiency using ATS systems preferably iCIMS
- 3+ years’ experience managing staff professionals
- Recruiting experience with technology, contact center, SaaS related positions strongly preferred
- Knowledge and ability to apply federal and state legislation as it relates to employment matters and recruitment practices
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Experience assessing and building recruiting strategies, including resource and process improvement
- Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities and demonstrate flexibility
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent written and analytical skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience supporting and influencing colleagues at all levels, from employees through executives
- Must be able to work outside of normal work hours occasionally
What We Offer
- Great compensation package, including a full suite of benefits.
- The chance to work for a fast-growing, established tech company, and work side-by-side with a dynamic team of talented professionals.
- Fast-paced environment with big goals and the opportunity make a big impact.
Top ten reasons to come to PlanSource:
#10: The size is right. Join a well-funded, established tech company that’s growing fast but is still small enough for you to have a big impact.
#9: We are on a roll. Be part of a winning team – More than 10,000 employers and 3.5 million consumers use the PlanSource Platform for benefits shopping, enrollment, billing and ongoing administration.
#8: Success is rewarded. With more than just a pat on the back, your success is recognized and rewarded. We take care of our employees in every way we can, with comprehensive benefits, cool perks, fun offices … and no-holds-barred Nerf wars.
#7: You can grow and develop professionally. PlanSource has a great track record of internal promotions and also filling open positions within the company.
#6: We give you the support you need. Different departments support you and provide you with the access and tools you need to succeed.
#5: Our business model is strong. With a leveraged sales model, our network of partners helps the organization succeed.
#4: Strong partnerships fuel your success. National partnerships with leading insurance carriers such as MetLife, Humana, Guardian and Unum provide a competitive advantage and added credibility.
#3: The benefits industry is on fire. Legislation including the ACA has created an urgent and pervasive need in the marketplace for our technology.
#2: PlanSource has the right product. Show off our sophisticated cloud-based technology that meets the needs of even the most complex benefit programs.
#1: PlanSource is the right company. Join an up-and-coming high-growth technology company that is well funded and values its employees and their families.