Overland Park, KS
Bell& Associates, Inc. has been engaged to recruit our client's first Talent Acquisition Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join a Technology company experiencing tremendous growth and will add 200-300 employees over the next 2 years. In this role, you will help build and mold the Talent Acquisition function for the company and will bring creative and innovative ideas to help recruit top talent to the company.
• Develop and implement staffing models that align with current and future talent acquisition trends and business needs.
• Leverage analytical and operational capabilities and implementation of key priorities for the talent needs of the business.
• Responsible for the recruiting, hiring, and on-boarding processes through to New Hire Orientation.
• Directly responsible for the recruiting and hiring processes for all positions.
• Create and maintain a pipeline recruitment program that clearly defines targeted roles, expected results and corresponding metrics.
• Mentor and coach the talent acquisition team.
• Work collaboratively with business partners to drive results.
• Assist with the creation of position descriptions and update as necessary.
• Provide subject matter expertise on university recruiting.
• Manage TA vendors including all recruitment agencies.
• Other reasonably related duties as assigned.