We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
The Talent Acquisition Manager will work closely with the Marketing & Creative Leadership team to collectively strategize on proactively attracting agile and ambition talent through developing a successful sourcing strategy. . The Talent Acquisition Manager will provide overall leadership of a team of TA Partners responsible for hiring for various unique roles within the business that will directly impact the growth of the company. This role is relied upon to ensure the team meets aggressive hiring goals as we continuously grow and provide a great candidate experience. If you are passionate about people and building a great team, consider this opportunity for you!
- Lead and co-create a recruitment sourcing strategy which results in quality talent, meeting appropriate KPIs
- Collaborate with C-suit executives, and HR Business Partner to forecast hiring needs and provide consistent communication on progress
- Partner with Hiring Leaders to identify hiring needs, research potential candidates, advise on recruiting strategies, and recommend a slate of quality candidates and proactive build a pipeline of future talent
- Lead, motivate and develop a team of TA Partners focused on marketing recruitment and meeting established KPIs
- Utilize the ATS to manage job postings and candidate process
- Keep current on recruiting market trends and share with team
- Help recruit on roles as needed
It will really make us smile if you have…
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ year of Talent Acquisition and leadership experience
- Experience recruiting for marketing and creative roles preferred
- Experience leading recruitment in a high-growth fast-paced environment
- Built relationships with Hiring Leaders, and have delivered results in a timely manner
- Proven track record of hiring best in class talent
- Experience creating sourcing strategies to identifying candidates for unique roles
- High sense of urgency
- Experience with competency-based interviewing
- Experience overseeing reporting and metrics and holding team accountable
- Ability to comfortably move between strategic planning and day-to-day recruitment
- Strong attention to detail, judgment and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate well with all levels including executive leaders
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency to drive results
- Inclined towards thinking ahead and building for the future
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture