ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Develop processes to create or enhance programs and policies.
- Develop talent acquisition programs related to production hiring, professional recruiting strategies, career fair execution, and the candidateexperience.
- Partner with business leaders to identify, develop and implement staffing strategies, policies, and programs.
- Provide personal, “hands-on” involvement, direction, and support while being accountable for recruitment initiatives and targets.
- Develop, monitor and measure all talent acquisition initiatives to ensure trends are identified and addressed, including, but not limited to, turnover and retention.
- Build and maintain strong relationships across the company and the community.
- Manage the recruitment life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Use social media, job boards, internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates.
QUALIFICATIONS: Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University and 5 or more years in recruiting and talent acquisition program development. A successful individual will have extensive project management experience, the ability to build relationships across multiple business areas and levels, and can lead and influence. We are seeking a team player with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).