Talent Acquisition Manager
Human Resources — Dallas, TX
We are seeking an experienced leader who will serve the talent acquisition needs of a 1B region within McCarthy: our Southern Region, which encompasses large scale commercial, civil and industrial construction. In addition, this candidate willhave the opportunity to assist in and lead enterprise-wide talent initiatives, work across divisional and functional lines, and create significant impact to our growing organization.
Will serve as a key support member of multiple management teams. Perform research, sourcing and screening activities to support the growth needs of the company. Source and recruit viable candidates at all levels (management, executive, administrative, entry level professional, etc.) for open positions using industry best practices and strategies. Actively managethird party and contract recruiting partners. Coordinate and/or attend market specific hiring events.
- Direct all regional talent acquisition initiatives.
- Build in-depth networks to source qualified candidates.
- Work with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, develop job descriptions and candidate profiles.
- Screen resumes for appropriate skills, credentials, experience and knowledge.
- Interview in-person and via phone to screen for technical and cultural fit.
- Participate in the coordination of university recruiting program.
- Leverage internal partners and manage external resources, as necessary, to meet the staffing needs of the region.
- Interact with senior and mid-level management on a consistent basis to ensure overall priorities are correctly assessed and processes are understood.
- Analyze and assess existing employment processes; make recommendations for improvements.
- Lead, execute and project manage regional college relations activities, including coordination of campus visits, interview team coordination, management of a robust intern program and follow-up interview and selection process.
- Ensure compliance with all legal/governmental/regulatory requirements.
- Bachelors Degree in related field.
- Five plus years as a Recruiter/HR Professional working in Construction, Engineering or related industry.
- Demonstrated track record of name generation, sourcing, cold calling and successful hiring of mid level and executivelevel candidates in a highly competitive industry.
- Experience managing or being part of college relations recruiting programs a plus.
- Experience working in a Fortune 1000 business environment a plus; ability to work within company structure and across variety of departments critical.
- Well-developed analytical skills.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Knowledge of current HR issues, trends, and best practices.
- Effective written and oral communicator.
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships.
- Proven ability to initiate and effectively implement new processes.
McCarthy is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.