$80K — $100K *
Manages all aspects of recruitment and hiring for assigned functional or business area(s).Scope
Managing the talent acquisition process and hiring for all of Maritz. Partnering with the hiring managers and screening candidates, extending offers, posting jobs, and other talent acquisition responsibilities. Working toward having a strong knowledge of the assigned areas supported and the jobs within. Staffs exempt, non-exempt, temp, contract and freelance level positions. Approves contracts with staffing firm vendors, and provides direction to any vendor who is assisting with the recruiter's assigned openings.
No department budgetary responsibility, but will be accountable for effectively managing recruitment dollar spend assessed by time to fill, fill rate, and by recruitment source results.
Reporting and Working Relationships
Reports to the VP, Human Resources.
Partners closely with HR Business Partners assigned to same functional/business unit, as well as other members of the Human Resources staff. Interfaces with hiring managers and other internal clients, serving as the staffing subject matter expert.
Maintains awareness of anticipated staffing needs and keeps warm potential candidates for these openings. Responsible for application of passive candidate strategy for assigned functional area(s). Designs and manages the implementation of recruitment plans to attract desired quality and number of candidates. Creates and manages recruitment activity timelines. Develops a community brand by establishing relationships with local colleges and community agencies. Coordinates and attends any onsite job fairs, to include determining: the necessary staffing support, venue set-up, candidate experience, and selection process. Directs recruiting from competitors or other targeted sources. Determines best source mix based on available recruitment dollar spend.
Assists hiring managers with opening requisitions, obtaining and recording necessary approvals, and posting openings internally/externally as appropriate. Communicates updates to internal clients, HR team, and any engaged vendors on an ongoing basis. Participates in candidate interviews and provides substantive input into selection decisions. Negotiates salary offers with candidates. Runs background checks on hired candidates, follows up on questionable results as needed.
Provides direction to talent vendors and managing a vendor management process. Is the first point of contact for all vendors.
Develop and sustain long-standing relationships with company-approved vendors. Work with Procurement to determine which vendors offer the best pricing and product quality. Establish standards by which to assess the performance of approved vendors. Evaluate current vendor management programs and identify ways to improve them.
1. Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience required, HR certification a plus
2. 5-8 years of dedicated recruitment and staffing experience including full recruitment cycle on all levels of positions. Experience managing vendor relationship strongly preferred.
3. Ability to make excellent first impression on applicants and "sell" Maritz to them.
4. Demonstrated communication and presentation skills, and ability to apply those skills successfully in interaction with many different personality types in varying environments.
5. Excellent negotiation, planning, organization, and time management skills.
6. Demonstrated analytical experience with the ability to compile and interpret data from multiple sources and adapt accordingly in a dynamic environment.
7. Self-motivated and possessing an energy level that is conducive to managing multiple projects with constantly shifting priorities.
8. PC literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and savvy with technology applied in recruiting. Workday experience strongly preferred.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to confirm or be interpreted as a comprehensive summary of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
Valid through: 3/9/2021
$80K — $100K
39 days ago