Talent Acquisition Manager - High Volume Team
Talent Acquisition Manager – High Volume Team,creates, organizes and implements strategies and supporting initiatives that will improve the overall talent acquisition process and quality of hiring at Deluxe. This role will position Deluxe within the target markets as a desirable place to work and leverage the employment brand to attract quality candidates. This role will lead their team as a player/coach (carrying a reduced requisition workload) and guide internal stakeholders through enhanced recruiting and selection processes, and tools that will attract, select and retain a world-class level of talent.
Develop strong relationships with senior leadership throughout the organization and help drive and influence results for the function. Consult with HR and business leadership to identify emerging workforce trends, business needs and build short and long-term acquisition plans.
Scout, Select and Secure top candidates through a full life cycle recruiting process – ensuring that every candidate has an unrivaled candidate experience.
Responsible for driving the high volume staffing needs and strategy associated with each of our call center locations.
Build strong pipelines of candidates through a network of professional contacts, online resources, and other creative outlets.
Training - Educate leaders and HR team members on process and best practice for recruiting qualified, high volume talent. Work with business partners to identify and address training needs in the areas of recruiting and selection. Proactively maintain personal and team knowledge of best practices in talent acquisition.
Team Leadership – Manage talent acquisition team members, provide leadership and regular performance feedback and coaching, discuss development opportunities to allow team members to increase their skills and grow professionally.
- At least 10 years of talent acquisition experience (preferably in a fast paced, high growth environment focused on building a superior high volume pipeline/team)
- At least 5 years of direct performance management experience
- Strong functional expertise that includes internet and direct sourcing, building pipelines, analyzing metrics, simplifying processes and measuring quality of hires
- Proven success high volume recruiting
- Self-starter that takes initiative to accomplish organizational staffing goals
- Passion for the role of talent acquisition within operations environment. Experience working with best practices and knowledgeable of industry trends
- Viewed as a trusted advisor with a successful track record in building and maintaining strong relationships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to jump in, figure it out, and get it done! The successful Talent Acquisition Manager will thrive in an ever-changing environment demonstrating flexibility, a can-do attitude and a passion to drive results
Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Req ID#: 12079BR