HCA Healthcare is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, comprising 179 hospitals and 120 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom. Physician Services Group (PSG) is a part of HCA. Our mission at PSG is to practice the best medicine, produce superior patient experiences, achieve operational excellence and collaborate with other health care partners, so that the communities we serve reap the benefits of high-quality, cost-effective care. The medical teams at PSG support over 1000 physician practices and have over 12 million patient encounters annually.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status."
The Talent Acquisition Manager will support the Parallon and HealthTrust field recruiting teams and will be responsible for requisition delegation, mentoring and coaching, metrics and analytics, and other recruitment functions.
You will be responsible for some or all of the following under direction of the Direction of Talent Acquisition or AVP, Talent Acquisition:
- Manages Sr. Recruiters/Recruiters/Associate Recruiters, ensuring open requisitions are filled in an effective, efficient manner with the most qualified, best fit candidates.
- Leads recruitment activities for particular clinical, allied health or other assigned lines of business, developing Recruiter strategies to achieve required results.
- Responsible for hiring, evaluating and managing the performance of all Recruiter and Associate Recruiters to support assigned clinical, allied health or other assigned lines of business.
- In collaboration with Regional Director of Recruiting, works to develop Recruiter team member competencies and skills. Ensures appropriate training is developed and delivered so that the Recruitment team is fully knowledgeable and abreast on all processes, policies and recruiting/sourcing methods.
- Assigns requisitions to fill new or vacant positions, balancing workload efficiently among Recruiter team members.
- Researches, analyzes and presents Recruitment metrics / reporting.
- Conducts strategy meetings with business leaders to identify upcoming needs and initiatives. Has business and financial acumen to understand and tailor activities to meet the business' overall objectives.
- May post jobs through internal and external media, utilizing advanced sourcing techniques to identify qualified passive and active candidates. Maintains current knowledge of emerging technology to stay abreast of innovative sourcing trends and best recruiting practices; cascades same to Recruitment team.
- May identify internal and external candidates for vacant positions, including assessing job postings and employee referrals, screening resumes and conducting interviews by phone, in person or via electronic media (e.g., WebEx, Go to Meeting, etc.)
- May collect, process, and maintain applicant data including, but not limited to, interviewer recommendations and assessment results.
- Conducts strategic Recruiter activities including attending / coordinating job fairs, conferences, on-campus and other special events. Maintains memberships in / rapport with professional associations.
- May maintain updated candidate status / disposition in applicant tracking system to ensure compliance with company policies as well as federal and state employment laws.
- With approval of the Regional Director of Recruiting strategically utilizes staffing agencies and external search firms. Serves as liaison between hiring managers and staffing agencies / search firms. Monitors use and effectiveness of staffing agencies and search firms.
- Counsels and advises Recruiters / Associate Recruiters and hiring managers in candidate selection decision-making meetings.
- Counsels and advises Recruiters / Associate Recruiters on recommendations for job offer details to hiring managers, including experience ratings and research on internal equity.
- May deliver and negotiate job offers or rejections to candidates.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Significant and direct experience in recruiting may be considered in lieu of college degree
- 5+ years of similar experience
- 1 years managing a team is preferred
- Requires a broad range of experience with recruiting multiple skill sets and job functions.
- Requires familiarity with applicant tracking systems; experience with Taleo preferred.
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter who works well under pressure.
- Must be highly organized with demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage a high volume of requisitions.
- Requires superb communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Technologically savvy, including proficiency with MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Works in an office environment and/or from a home office.
- Typical work hours can vary depending on workload and hiring deliverables.
- Some travel may be required.