The Talent Acquisition Manager for Global Corporate & Investment Bank (GCIB) will be highly regarded with an excellent track record in his or her current environment. The position will be responsible to develop and maintain strong relationships with Business Executives and Human Resources leaders to provide strategic direction and tactical execution of talent acquisition strategy that will support and drive business objectives. This is a high impact role supporting a fast paced organization that has a strong talent mindset. The successful candidate must possess mature and sound judgment, integrity, and self-confidence with a strong desire to succeed. The following details specific responsibilities for this critical role.
- Serve as the primary relationship manager from lateral talent acquisition to the Global Corporate & Investment Bank business
- Manage the end to end staffing process for all US hires including establishing hiring plans for the specific business lines, aligning resources, building and managing relationships with external recruiting agencies and ensuring a strong process that provides maximum return on investment to the business.
- Play a global coordination role with counterparts in EMEA, Asia, Canada and Latin America regions to ensure complete and accurate reporting to the business leadership team regarding the global staffing plan.
- Develop appropriate and consistent communication routines with hiring Executives to ensure a client and candidate centric recruiting experience.
- Provide advice, counsel and information to the businesses to enable them to improve their ability to attract strong talent to the firm and best leverage available resources.
- Ensure candidates receive a best in class experience at all touch points throughout the recruitment process.
- Understand the talent profile for success internally as well as external talent market
- Develop and implement strategies to broaden our diversity pipeline. Support diversity efforts through search work.
- Manage a small team (est. 1-3 recruiters). Provide coaching to improve performance and promote growth and development.
- Influence and shape the future direction of recruitment approach and methods.
- Ensure strong compliance in the hiring process.
Enterprise Role Overview
Responsible for managing multiple teams of recruiters. Owns the senior level client relationship, the end to end staffing solutions, contracts/sets clear expectations with clients, including staffing priorities, diversity plans and targets. Knows the clients' business end-to-end (strategy, financials, drivers). Directs professional, technical, and overtime eligible recruiting policy and activities for assigned large business unit or multiple, diverse business units. Oversees the development of staffing plans for assigned businesses or territories. Manages staffing levels to meet quality and timeliness goals. Hires, trains and develops associates. 7-10 years of recruiting experience preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Key Leadership Characteristics:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition in a large complex financial services organization or comparably demanding environment with a proven track record of advancement, leadership and business success.
- Previous experience in or in support of Global Corporate & Investment Bank industry
- Excellent client relationship skills. Business focused proactive approach to recruiting work. Ability to quickly establish credibility with line executives
- Deep understanding of recruitment processes including experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods; strong ability to assess and select talent; strong negotiation skills and attention to detail required. Knowledge of applicant tracking systems and other data management tools desired
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational savvy; listens and communicates in a direct, succinct manner; Able to navigate within a large corporate environment and influence key internal clients and stakeholders
- Consulting, project management and process thinking abilities. Can plan, build and execute (often simultaneously)
- Thrives in fast-paced, high intensity environment with multiple competing demands. Strong work ethic and drive for results
- Strong ability to collaborate and work within a team context; able to coach and motivate team members within a production environment
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Practical, results-oriented, business perspective
- Professional demeanor; outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Unquestionable business and personal integrity, and values congruent with those of the organization
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Key Leadership Characteristics:
- Experience working in a global environment (ability to partner effectively with leaders, business partners and peers in other countries to ensure talent acquisition process integration and efficiency) highly desired
- A Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management or a related field
Job number: 18033517