We have an opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our dynamic team in Malvern. This position is for an ambitious self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced and employee-centric environment. The Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for crafting innovative ways to find, recruit, hire and retain talented candidates. This position will plan, develop and implement a new talent acquisition strategy for our company that mirrors the culture and vision of Frontline. Our ideal fit will have full cycle recruiting experience in a rapidly growing environment.
Key Tasks, Functions, and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate current talent acquisition strategy; recommend and implement improvements to the process to allow for both sustainability and scalability.
- Leverage existing connections and network to find the area's top talent for our open positions.
- Lead, oversee and supervise members of the internal and external recruiting team.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Source candidates through a variety of mediums including LinkedIn, Indeed.com, networking events, researching talent around the region and other social media.
- Screen resumes and present highly qualified candidates to hiring managers that meet the hiring criteria and are a cultural fit for our company.
- Cultivate and foster relationships with external search firms as needed.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers and stay up-to-date on current and future hiring needs within the company.
- Collaborate with management to analyze the need for positions and build a targeted strategy and talent pipeline.
- Coach and mentor hiring managers to build awareness to the recruitment process as well as increased understanding of how to deliver effective interviews.
- Develop and present trainings related to recruitment and hiring to provide professional development to managers.
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR Business Partners with hiring and employment data. Develop competitive intelligence and research regarding talent development or retention strategies.
- Design score cards or other materials to aid in effective candidate evaluation during interview process.
- Determine recruiting KPI's; create and present KPI reports to the Leadership team.
- Continually look for new ways to improve the candidate experience.
- Attend employment events such as career fairs, college fairs, networking events etc.
- Energetic, positive, responsible, highly motivated, and results-oriented self-starter.
- Attitude of servant leadership with colleagues.
- A high degree of personal integrity, exemplary professional standards, and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to interact professionally and cordially with colleagues, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, highly collaborative, and high performance environment.
- Extremely organized and a high degree of attention to detail.
Qualifications, Key Skills and Competencies:
- 8+ years of employment recruiting experience required.
- 3+ years of recruiting team management experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Agency recruiting experience preferred.
- Experience working in SaaS or technology company is preferred.
- Experience working multiple roles across various departments required.
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques.
- Prior experience using ATS, HRIS or other recruiting tools is required.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential as well as the ability to interact with peers as well as management throughout the Company.
- SHRM-CP or PHR desired but not required for role.