Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing companies in North America (see Deloitte Fast 500) Credible is expanding our Rockville, MD based team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in behavioral health for clients, families and providers. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
Credible is looking for qualified candidates with management experience in recruiting. The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for leading the recruitment and selection process in support of Credible business objectives and attracting top talent. Additionally, the Talent Acquisition Manager will oversee the Credible Recruiting Team, drive talent management campaigns, establish internal recruitment workflows and work with senior leadership to identify talent acquisition needs.
Join the Credible Team today!
Overall Responsibility for the Talent Acquisition Manager:
- Oversee the continued effort of Credible to recruit and retain the highest quality employees to sell, develop, implement, and support Credible's Enterprise Software.
Success Defined for the Talent Acquisition Manager:
- Collaborate with the Executive Vice President to draft and update as needed the Credible's Strategic Recruiting Plan.
- Execute Credible's Strategic Recruiting Plan.
- Design, develops and maintain the Credible recruitment process and establish internal workflows from the interview stage to onboarding.
- Build and nurture relationships with key individuals that will assist Credible's to meet organizational hiring needs.
- Identify and deploy best practices for recruitment and staffing with a focus on operational excellence, competitive and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
- Maximize Credible's recruiting spend to bring the most value to the company with the goal ofattracting the highest caliber candidates.
- Establish a social media communication strategy for different job titles within Credible.
- Manage and develop the team of Credible Recruiters both internal and external.
- Oversee the development and implementation of recruiting strategies to attract qualified candidates through multi-media advertising, social media, job fairs, college fairs, networking, business and employee referrals, and/or third party assistance.
- Act as a single point of contact for managers to understand talent acquisition needs and develop pipelines for hard-to-fill or critical positions.
- Define standard job description elements, ensuring accurate description of duties.
- Implement new internship program, including identification of departmental needs and development of internal candidate assessment.
- Grow the Credible Recruiting Team to a best-in-class technical recruiting function ensuring the highest levels of hiring standards are consistently met.
- Review recruiting team metrics against set expectations on a regular basis.
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to actions and directives from Management, employee information, and additional sensitive information.
- Promote and exemplify a "Be Credible" attitude and culture of teamwork, respect, kindness, dedication toCredible and its Team, passion for the Mission, and stellar work product and effort.
- Other duties customarily associated with Senior Recruiter, as well as other duties as necessary.
- 10+ years of full life-cycle talent acquisition experience leading recruiting teams and managing direct reports
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's preferred
- Ability to influence and communicate with colleagues up to C-level, and the ability to transform ideas into action.
- Ability to motivate and mentor staff.
- Ensure staffing requirements are met in accordance with legal guidelines.
- Self-motivated with excellent customer service and leadership skills.
- Experience within the SaaS industry a plus.
- Success in managing full cycle recruitment processes from requisition to hire.
- Demonstrated experience using social media and other recruiting tools to actively recruit variety oftechnical and non-technical candidates.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others while preserving confidential information.
- Ability to project a professional image to applicants and staff.
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.