Cracker Barrel Old Country Store is bringing their unique southern comfort food out West. We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to recruit top notch managers to run our stores.
You will be responsible for our West Region which includes CA, OR, NV, AZ. You will get to travel a little bit and help with our new unit openings around the state.
Working from your home office located anywhere in the state of California, you will source, interview, and recommend the best in the business to help bring our Pleasing People mission to a new audience. If you have 2 years of full recruitment experience--preferably in restaurant, retail, grocery, or convenience store industry-and enjoy social media recruitment, we would love to talk to you!
- Work alongside field operators to help source, interview, select, and recruit qualified candidates for Restaurant and Retail Manager positions
- Discusses long range field management needs with Operations management and Director to prepare and implement an effective recruitment program
- Selects recruiting sources and techniques to fulfill organization needs by attracting a diverse pool of qualified applicants.
- Identifies and develops new sourcing activities by develops and maintains effective working relationships with search firms, placement and employment agencies, colleges, job fairs, etc.
- Keeps informed of developments in areas such as wages and salaries, employee benefits, general personnel practices, and employment law.
- Maintains staffing plans as established by Director, as well as executing and maintaining assigned recruitment budget.
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years restaurant/retail management recruiting experience, or 5 years restaurant or retail operations experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interviewing skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Thorough knowledge of restaurant and/or retail operations.
- Thorough knowledge of restaurant/retail industry and current trends.
- Thorough knowledge of employment law relating to hiring practices.
- Passion for social media recruitment preferred.
- This is a virtual position and will require extensive travel within supported regions.