Position Purpose: Has primary responsibility attracting and selecting the best talent in order to drive and sustain operational and service excellence. Responsible for professional positions within the Corporate office. Extensive knowledge of HR policies and procedures, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices. Collaborates with the leadership to develop recruitment strategies, goals, monitoring and reporting. Position reports directly to the Vice President of HR. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement effective recruiting strategies, programs and initiatives
- Partner with business leaders and Vice President of HR to understand business needs and job requirements, and ensure recruitment strategies are compelling, consistent and cost effective
- Source candidates using a variety of outlets
- Seek out and explore creative, cost-effective new ways to source talent
- Screen, interview and assess candidates
- Present suitable candidates to hiring managers and act as the liaison between the candidate and hiring managers throughout the selection process
- Manage the hiring process by scheduling interviews as needed, facilitating the selection process, extending offers and assisting with on-boarding, as needed.
- Possess and maintain an in-depth knowledge of field jobs and stay up to date with industry trends to source and select the best candidates.
- Educate and coach hiring managers on behavioral interviewing techniques and processes.
- Provide ad hoc recruitment reports and statistics to management to assist in the planning and forecasting of recruitment needs.
- Advise and influence managers throughout the hiring process and debrief, and close requisitions in a timely manner ensuring a positive candidate experience
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong interpersonal skills, including face-to-face, social media and phone etiquette.
- Highly motivated and well organized
- Excellent reading, oral and written language skills (English)
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative, flexible thinking
- Advanced experience sourcing and networking using current techniques and tools
- Honest and collaborative team-player with exhibited ability to work independently and collaboratively with flexibility to move between projects in a fast-paced environment
- Self-confident with a strong sense of personal accountability
- Ability to embrace and leverage current and new technology to support the business
- Participate in ongoing training regarding technology upgrades and new systems applicable to the position
- Fluency with web-based applicant tracking systems, internet search engines, and Microsoft Office programs particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Professional in Human Resources certification preferred (e.g. PHR, SHRM-CP)
- 3-5 years of talent acquisition and recruitment experience required
- Previous social media recruiting experience strongly preferred.