Requisition ID: 14688
Functional Area: Human Resources
Posting Locations: Louisville Talent Acquisition Manager
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for the strategic development and leadership of a team of TA Business Partners to effectively and efficiently meet dynamic business needs. The goal of this role is to add value beyond transactional tasks by pursuing opportunities to refine and improve process by identifying potential trends/issues. This individual will report to the Sr. Director, Talent Acquisition and have direct reports that will work closely to ensure delivery against current talent demand, and emerging talent needs.
- Develop deep understanding of the recruiting need(s), to then initiate/develop in-depth and innovative talent sourcing strategies and plans to address talent gaps in growing markets, and/or to provide guidance and subject matter expertise for future talent acquisition pipeline planning for a particular site or region where either a new opportunity may be needed or where there have been prior challenges in identifying talent.
- Manage the roll-out and execution of various technology platforms to improve our life cycle process (includes artificial intelligence, video interviewing, candidate auto scheduling, RPO, etc)
- Develop and manage a talent acquisition strategy for areas/region of responsibility. Build upon structure and process that align and support the talent needs of the organization.
- Manage and develop team of recruiters to ensure performance targets are met. Establish team goals and measure accordingly.
- Manage and lead the employment branding activities that will help to uncover, articulate and define our company's image, organizational culture, key differentiators, reputation, and products and services. Work with the TABPs to implement in their respective markets.
- Continually evaluate opportunities for process improvement initiatives to increase the efficiency, effectiveness and experience for hiring managers and candidates.
- Partner with Human Resource Business Partner to ensure positions align with resource planning and recruiting service level agreements are being met.
- Work closely with senior management to ensure timely understanding of current and future workforce needs and implement improvement to staffing processes including sourcing and selection to ensure that all talent acquisition needs are effectively met.
- Oversee the maintenance of talent metrics and provide regular reports on status of open positions to market unit leaders on a regular basis. Analyze metrics to monitor performance and evaluate talent acquisition processes and tools; recommend and implement changes accordingly.
- 5-10 years recruitment experience; preferred management of teams
- Experience managing, motivating and developing a team.
- Experience in developing strategies based on data and execution of plans
- Experience in talent acquisition areas to include sourcing, recruitment, branding, metrics, workforce planning.
- Candidate should have experience in utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems and experience with other Talent Acquisition technology (internet sourcing tools, campaign management tools, and networking/referral technology).
- Development, Business or related field.
- Ability to operate independently
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated orientation to understanding the business and business strategy, and the ability to apply talent acquisition process and tools to support strategic business objectives
- Demonstrated personal drive and sense of urgency pushing self and others for results; delivers on results despite obstacles
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Proven coaching and influence skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Nearest Major Market: