Cavco Industries, Inc. was founded in 1965 and is a fast growing publicly traded company that is disrupting the manufactured home industry. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Cavco is a leading designer and builder of manufactured homes, modular homes, commercial buildings, park model homes, and vacation cabins. We produce and sell some of the most widely recognized brand names in the industry including Fleetwood Homes, Palm Harbor Homes, Fairmont Homes, Nationwide Homes, Friendship Homes, Lexington Homes and Cavco Homes. The company’s insurance group, Standard Casualty, offers a wide range of insurance products for manufactured home owners and our finance subsidiary, Country Place Mortgage, offers a variety of homebuyer financing options. Our production footprint includes 20 manufactured and modular home factories across the U.S. We conduct business through more than 45 company-owned sales centers in addition to a vast network of independent retailers, community operators, builders and developers in 47 states, 6 Canadian provinces as well as Mexico and Japan.
Our employees are our biggest asset and play an integral role in meeting the needs of our customers. Come be part of a team offering many opportunities to utilize your talents in an atmosphere that supports and encourages you to realize your full potential.
Come share our story and be part of building something amazing!
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to work at our Home Office located in Phoenix, AZ. The Talent Acquisition Managerreports directly to the SVP. This position plays a key role in supporting our business units with their recruitment and retention efforts. The Talent Acquisition Manager will collaborate with senior leaders to develop and manage processes related to filling the pipeline, hiring the best talent, and ways to retain our employees. We need someone who gets great satisfaction from helping our employees and supporting our initiatives. Someone who will help us be successful by doing what is right for our customers, employees and our company.
What Is In It For You?
- Being valued for what you contribute
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Training & Development
- Collaboration/Team Work
- Oversee and manage recruiting and retention initiatives across the entire corporation
- Coordinate with divisional Recruiting & HR Administrators at 19 factory locations
- Conduct Monthly HR Recruitment/Retention Calls with the Plants
- Maintain, train the Recruitment Module in UltiPro, communicate any changes, create “how to guides”
- Recruit for any assigned positions by the plants or Home Office Mgmt. Team
- Maintain Cavco Industries Facebook Page, continue to build out branding awareness on other social media platforms (i.e., Twitter, Instagram, Recruiting Video’s, etc., update our company website careers page)
- Oversee Exit Interview Process and Roll out of Dashboards/Reporting tools with the managers
- Assist the SVP with quarterly labor report updates for the Board of Directors
- Create and roll out new initiatives to help fill the candidate pipeline and ways to retain our employees
- Maintain strong, positive relationships with all levels of management within the company
- Conduct Recruitment/Retention training with plant HR Teams, Interview Best Practices Training for Managers
- Assist with wage and benefit surveys
- Help to create leadership development programs for our managers and supervisors
- Maintain internal recruiting resources database
- Create and share monthly Newsletter to share best practices
- Maintain all vendor relationships/process for National Recruitment contracts (i.e., HBI, Agencies, Military Companies, etc.)
- Participate/schedule in Military Hiring Events across the country
- Post all jobs for the Home Office and Plant locations, update all postings on a weekly basis
- Special projects or additional items as needed
- 5 plus years of business recruiting experience
- Prior manufacturing industry experiencepreferred
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) Credential preferred
- Ability to travel out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected on a regular basis
- A drive to be a change agent and help others along the way
- Communication skills - able to communicate in a clear, articulate, and professional manner on a daily basis to solve problems as these arise
- Interpersonal and Customer Relations skills – able to maintain a professional and courteous attitude with employees and third party individuals at all times
- Planning/Organizational skills - able to prioritize work activities, use time efficiently and work through projects in a self-motivated manner
- Adaptability – able to adapt to rapid changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Problem-solving skills – able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; able to apply independent judgment on a regular basis in making decisions