The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for the talent acquisition strategy, day to day results and service levels of the Telecommunications talent acquisition team and will report to the division HR Director for Telecommunications & Federal business lines. This position will be required to work with business leaders to ensure that the TA function is aligned with the overall people strategy. The Talent Acquisition Manager demonstrates the expertise and judgment in the development, planning and execution of recruitment strategies.
- Responsible for understanding and keeping abreast of individual Business Unit objectives, plans, growth and forecasts to set recruiting priorities for the division.
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders in a matrixed environment with strong customer service focus and demonstrated multitasking skills including responsiveness and ability to prioritize.
- Lead, mentor, train a high performing recruitment team that delivers talent with a sense of urgency and flexibility to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Drive activities that enhance proactive sourcing efforts and increase the number of quality recruits sourced through networking, competitive sourcing, etc.
- Develop strategies and lead participation in the recruiting "marketing" activities to expand candidate sources and establish our brand such as career fairs, recruiting campaigns, etc.
- Collaborates with the Global Talent Acquisition Operations team to ensures compliance of recruiting standards and best in class hiring practices for team members including but not limited to EEO, OFCCP, diversity efforts, job postings, etc.
Experience: 8+ years dynamic recruiting experience, including significant sourcing experience.
All applicants will complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Strong Sourcing capabilities
- Previous use of CRM technologies to support sourcing strategies
- Strong behavioral interviewing skills
- Previous experience developing reporting and/or dashboarding showing sourcing and recruiting activity at any given time to leadership.
- Sound knowledge of employment law and compliance issues
- Familiar with Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Plan regulations and company goals
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Strong human relations skills (written, verbal, client service).
- Good presentation skills
- Good analytical skills (identify, analyze, research, evaluate, resolve)
- Basic understanding of Human Resource Information System(s)
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Prefer global staffing experience.
- Prior corporate recruiting experience.