Reports To: Vice President, Global Human Resources
Description of the Role
The Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM) for BitTitan role reports into the Vice President, Global Human Resources. The TAM will lead a small team of contract recruiters. This is a hands-on job, so the individual will be leading the searches, interviews and placement of candidates at BitTitan in partnership with some contract recruiters. He/She will collaborate with senior leadership to design and execute recruitment solutions that support BitTitan's brand and business needs.
He/She will assist the Vice President, Global Human Resources in the development and execution of the Talent Acquisition strategy and to drive efficiency and effectiveness of the function. He/She will be responsible for the implementation of recruiting initiatives, policies, practices and activities targeted to attract and retain talent for the organization. The individual will partner with BitTitan's Management (business leaders and human resources) as a consultative advisor by developing, partnering and driving innovative solutions and projects that are designed to provide high quality talent to meet business objectives.
This individual will be held accountable for recruiting high quality candidates at all levels in the organization including executive placement, college recruiting, diversity recruiting and internships. Leadership, managerial aptitude and attention to detail is the essence of this position.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Develop and implement a talent pipeline strategy that ensures future talent needs are being met and a continuous flow of candidates is established via both traditional and non-traditional recruitment tactics and search methods; which include proactive recruiting, employee referrals, social media networking and targeted outreach.
- Identify, design and develop BitTitan's recruitment plan.
- Proactively manage the candidate pipeline.
- Ensure that a creative and comprehensive plan is developed and implemented to provide qualified candidates for position openings and address backlogs.
- Develop pro-active and cutting-edge talent acquisition practices to search out and attract qualified candidates.
- In partnership with the HRBPs proactively determine talent needs and develop strategies to fill positions with top talent quickly to drive business results.
- Planned headcount growth
- Cycle time to hire
- Time to fill
- Quality of hire
Developing and Managing the Team
- Provide leadership and direction to develop and manage the recruitment team and efforts of the organization.
- Oversee and direct the activities of the recruiters across the business.
- Lead and manage the contract recruiting team in all aspects of the talent acquisition process
- Ensure the recruiting team is onboarded, trained and deployed for maximum efficiency and success.
- Lead by example, provide clear and effective communication and encourage an open and supportive environment with team
- Managing good retention
- Developing talent
Customer Service, Relationship Building and Collaboration
- Partner with HRBPs to provide seamless support for business / line leaders. Maintain ongoing engagement with HRBPs business partners to perpetuate an effective partnership and open communication.
- Partner with the employee relations to direct the system-wide Affirmative Action Programs and ensure compliance with Office of Federal Contract Compliance Program regulations. Serves as system-wide liaison with Legal Counsel and federal authorities to address work authorization and visitation requirements of foreign nationals.
- Work closely with the other colleagues in HR to develop, initiate and adjust sourcing strategies and initiatives.
- Manage and react to urgent requirements and pitch in to help other members of the team when the need arises.
- Grow and maintain ongoing relationships with external talent for potential acquisition and a focus on the motivations and needs of the candidate to find a long term match with the company.
- Customer feedback
- Building relationships
- Service orientation
- Create innovative recruitment capabilities in support of BitTitan's talent acquisition strategy and key initiatives.
- Identify areas of effectiveness across the recruitment process to derive efficiencies
- Design and implement candidate selection procedures that meet the requirements and follow all federal and state laws, rules and regulations.
- Consistently improve the recruiter tool kit and processes but staying on top of industry trends and best practices and drive the team leadership to do the same
- Reducing defects in the process
- Reducing cycle time in the workflow process
- Addressing opportunities for improvement
Applicant Tracking System &Talent Acquisition Analytics
- Evaluate reports, decisions, and results of the talent acquisition activity. Track trends, staffing patterns/needs, and turnover data to analyze the effectiveness of recruitment practices. Track related performance metrics i.e., time to fill, cost per hire, turnover cost, turnover rate, ROI for various recruiting tools, etc.
- Create and monitor recruiting metrics that tie to business line operations and profit and drive for consistent improvement in these metrics
- Utilize recruiting tools to their fullest; requisitions management; folder management; input interview comments; applicant tracking; report generation.
- Hiring channels utilization
- Conversion rate based on different hiring channels
At a minimum a Bachelor's degree from a recognized college or university in Human Resources, Business Administration or a closely related field is required. Seven to ten years of progressive and responsible work experience in human resources recruitment and selection is required, three (3) years of which include management experience.
Strong team building, analytical, decision making and problem solving skills. High degree of leadership and interpersonal skills, excellent communications skills, and ability to use initiative, be self-directed, and use independent judgment and handson approach. Ability to use computer based applicant tracking systems and Microsoft Office products is required.
- Experience setting up recruitment structures, processes, tools, and sourcing strategies.
- Proven ability to create and lead a high performing team through effective delegation and coaching.
- Consistently educates self on Talent Acquisition best practices and understands the market and utilizes past experiences and new thinking to create the right strategy for the business.
- An ability to manage multiple projects concurrently will be critical.
- Strong project and process management abilities - preferably honed developing and maintaining systems for an innovative organization.
- Exceptional communications, presentation, influencing, and interpersonal skills.
- A sophisticated ability to build and maintain relationships both within and outside the organization.