Do you love networking? Are you passionate about helping individuals find their next great career opportunity? Are you curious about the people and processes that helped design and construct the building you're sitting in right now? If the answer is, “Yes!”, then we have an exciting opportunity for you. Who are we? We are ARCO, the Design/Build experts!
ARCO/Murray National Construction is currently seeking a highly motivated Talent Acquisition Manager to join our Dallas team! The ideal Talent Acquisition Manager will have 7-10 years of technical and/or college recruiting experience, an unquestionable work ethic, and a passion for recruiting individuals that were born to bleed ARCO blue!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
We are dedicated to the well-being of our associates and are proud to be consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work. Our compensation and benefits package not only supports our associates and their families but benefits local communities and communities around the world.
- Industry-leading performance-based bonus program
- Generously funded profit sharing
- Traditional and Roth 401k
- Tuition reimbursement for associates
- Scholarship for associates’ children up to $28,000 per child
- 1-month paid sabbatical after every five years of employment, plus $5,000 for travel
- 1-week paid volunteer leave each year
- 100% charitable match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 100% paid 10-week maternity leave
At ARCO, our first core value is to treat people fairly and do the right thing. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Oversee regional recruitment effort ensuring effective hiring practices and performance outcomes.
- Collaborate with Senior Executives and creates cross-functional partnerships to facilitate, develop and implement efficient and effective hiring strategies aligned with the needs of the business.
- Create and implement strategies and processes to promote the organization with a strong focus on building a high quality talent pipeline.
- Responsible for sourcing candidates through research, periodicals, internet, etc.
- Build database of leads and maintain relationships with potential candidates.
- Build best practices and procedures for hard to fill positions.
- Network at various local events.
- Screen potential candidates via phone interview and/or in person.
- Maintain consistent positive flow of communication between candidates and leadership.
- Guide candidates through interview process.
- Manage applicant tracking system, including reporting on various recruiting metrics.
- Manage job postings on a regional level.
- Attend and assist with college recruiting fairs.
- Manage internal referral program.
- Various projects requested by HR Director.
- 7-10 years of related experience sourcing candidates through cold calling, networking, and internet searches, construction recruiting experience considered a plus but not required.
- Experience as top talent acquisition executive in a small to medium-sized national organization preferred.
- Experience working on hard to fill, senior level positions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be extremely organized and self-motivated.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
- Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and the employees, while maintaining constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations.
- Computer skills: proficiency using Word, Excel, and Outlook.