The Talent Acquisition Manager – Americas, TRS is a full-time role located in New York, NY and reports to the People Business Partner Director for TRS.
- Manage recruiting delivery for the TRS practice by collaborating and building relationships with internal and external sources, to build a pipeline of high potential candidates.
- Screen, interview, and manage recruiting events. Efficiently schedule and move candidates through our detailed recruiting process, while ensuring a top-notch candidate experience.
- Manage, develop and leverage TRS Talent Acquisition Professional in this process.
- Manage the campus recruiting program for the practice and support cross community campus efforts as needed.
- Manage the onboarding process and collaborate on initiatives that will ensure right trainings and networking opportunities are in place for new hires.
- Regularly report and maintain talent metrics that will help link recruitment, onboarding, training and performance metrics to TRS business goals.
- Identify best practices for Talent acquisition and recruitment and implement new programs as appropriate for the practice.
- Additional responsibilities as identified.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related area highly preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of talent management, analytics and recruiting experience required, ideally in a professional services firm.
- Ability to independently build and manage high volume recruiting and onboarding processes with minimal oversight.
- Ability to deal with all levels of candidates as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in developing, tracking, analyzing and reporting of recruiting and other talent metrics.
- High energy, flexible and adaptive, with the ability to work well at all levels in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working in a metrics-driven environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills required.
- Strong organizational skills, project management skills, as well as attention to detail is required.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.