In conjunction with the Vice President of Talent Acquisition, the System Manager, Talent Acquisition Leader II is responsible for providing strategic direction of the recruiting team, managing and directing recruiting resources, developing staffing activities and processes used to attract top talent while maintaining staffing metrics to measure performance, as well as consistently finding new and creative ways to recruit talented individuals in a cost-effective, timely and efficient manner to achieve staffingobjectives.
- In conjunction with Vice President, Talent Acquisition develop and administer recruitment and staffing programs, policies and procedures to meet needs of SSM Health, including interviewing, testing, selection, and job placement for salaried positions/personnel.
- Develop system process to support the activities of members of recruiting in carrying out such functions as developing sources of qualified applicants, screening applicants, scheduling and conducting interviews.
- Partner with VP, Talent Acquisition and hiring managers to develop strategies and implement plans for filling open positions quickly and efficiently.
- Manage the applicant tracking systems and reporting. Assist in further development ofSoftware and communicates pending or new changes to the team. Work withHRIS/support services team to monitor recruitment activities, including applicant flow, selection, transfers, promotions, and turnover for compliance with legal regulations and SSM Health goals and policies.
- Works with workforce development leaders for a proactive pipeline development including the designing, building and maintaining a strong and diverse network ofpotential candidates by developing and maintaining relationships with educational institutions, employment agencies, online databases, placement firms, and other talent acquisition vendors/sources.
- Improve and standardize talent acquisition materials and processes, including but not limited to competency based job descriptions, structured interview guides and hiring processes.
- Work with Marketing Department and others to create and maintain a positive brand image on both print and digital channels.
- Oversees candidate assessment methodology and tools and provide guidance to hiring managers, candidates and HR for all pre-employment and promotions.
- Demonstrate high level of confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, business or related discipline required.
- 5 years of demonstrated recruitment experience.
- Experience managing an employment team with local and regional recruiters.
- Ability to work collaboratively with various stakeholders across different levels of management, departments and disciplines throughout.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal), project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage through ambiguity, complexity and competing priorities.
- Prior search or agency experience highly desired.
- Exhibit leadership; strategic, independent and progressive thinker; consultative skills and the ability to influence others.
- Strong interpersonal, business writing and verbal communications skills as wells as sound
- presentation and facilitation.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Able to build networks and relationships to get things done.
- Familiar with social media and web technology to assist with recruitment.
- Masters in Human Resources or Healthcare Administration preferred.
- PHR/SPHR designation highly preferred.
SSM Health - System Office – SSM Health is one of the largest Catholic health systems in the country and is dedicatedto quality and compassionate care for anyone in need, regardless of ability to pay.Based in St. Louis, where its System Office is located, SSM Health operates 20 hospitals in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri and Oklahoma. We provide care in various settings: outpatient sites, physician offices, a pharmacy benefit company, an insurance plan, hospitals, nursing homes, home care, hospice, telehealth and a technology company.
Our Mission: Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence ofGod.
Our robust employee benefits package includes health benefits, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, long-term disability coverage, health and dependent care reimbursement accounts, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption reimbursement, an employee assistance program, retirement plan options and more.
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings.