You are a magnet for talent and seriously enjoy finding, connecting, and engaging with all kinds of people. You are extremely coachable and like to work alongside, learn from, and elevate passionate, talented, and driven professionals and are uniquely passionate about winning and getting results. Even more, you understand it is the discipline in executing the little things that drives success.
We drive valuable Digital and IOT Experiences for established enterprises, emerging startups and IoT companies through our Data Engineering, Analytics, and Application Development services. Our customized enterprise grade solutions enable our partners to achieve improved operational efficiency and deliver improved business outcomes.
Ennate's business and technology experts are currently enabling companies of all sizes ranging from high pro?le startups to large enterprises to not only survive, but thrive in today's disruptive business landscape.
In this new role, you will be the core that our Naperville talent acquisition team grows from over the next year. You will be the champion and face of Ennate to all talent outside of our walls and have the ability to easily connect with anyone that you talk to. You will profile, identify, attract, and assess passive prospects and guide them on their journey home to Ennate.
You will become a member of a tight-knit partnership with the organization hiring managers and company leadership to partner across the organization to deeply understand company mission, values, and hiring needs and to develop the unique role as the primary advocate for both our our company in conveying opportunity and awesomeness in working at Ennate and for prospects and lead them through all steps in the recruiting and interviewing process.
Even more, thrive with autonomy to push the limits, especially in the spirit of agile action....take action, see a result, and learn - CREATE, INNOVATE, EXPLORE, SOLVE.
What We'd Like to See
- Previous technical sourcing or recruiting experience -
- Accomplished achievements in both traditional and advanced talent sourcing techniques including full proficiency with boolean searching, experience with a wide array of specialized sourcing tools, and a deep understanding of the primary resource sites, code repositories, groups, discussion forums, and conferences most frequented by software engineers.
- A deep and wide network to talent within the software and infrastructureengineering world - or the proven desire to dig in and build one..
- Disciplined track record in keeping prospect data updated and accurate AND recognizes the value that comes from developing a long-term, internal, talent database.
- Experience building and developing pipelines of qualified, diversity candidates.
- Experience acting in a consultative manner where your guidance has led to improved outcomes, a positive candidateexperience, while earning the respect of your peers and clients.
- Extraordinary teamwork and multi-tasking skills.
- Thrives and can prioritize in an agile, rapidly changing environment.