- Manages full lifecycle of recruiting for Adaptimmune in the US, Including: development of talent acquisition processes, stakeholder consulting and collaboration, developing and executing recruitment plans, sourcing and screening candidates, assessing and recommending talent, as well as developing and extending formal offers of employment.
- Uses Jazz Applicant Tracking System to leverage the recruitment process and to measure and report key performance metrics for all searches.
- Collaborates with internal colleagues on searches and talent sourcing as required.
- Translates business needs (from business plans and growth strategies) into talent acquisition actions effectively.
- Implements strategies, processes, and tools to attract and select high performing talent for all job levels and functions. Administers and communicates Talent Acquisition KPIs and metrics.
- Develops and maintains a network of diverse candidates by using direct sourcing, social media, job boards, Internet, company career site, internal referrals, advertising, and other means to source candidates.
- Pre-screens candidates prior to presentation to internal clients.
- Consults with and builds effective relationships with internal clients to understand business needs and provide a high level of service.
- Follows up with managers and candidates regularly and ensures timeliness of delivery.
- Represents Adaptimmune to candidates in a positive and professional manner.
- Sources talent for key open positions and proactively builds talent pipelines for mission critical and strategic needs Effectively manages sourcing tools to optimally promote Adaptimmune and increase positive awareness in the market.
- Manages all pertinent applicant and interview documentation in Applicant Tracking System (ATS). Ensures that data is complete and legally compliant including GDPR
- Extends offers of employment to selected candidates in collaboration with the hiring manager and HR. Follows Adaptimmunes compensation policy and standards in doing so.
- Provides talent research activities and targeted talent intelligence gathering.
- Delivers functional staffing metrics reports as required and coordinates internal interviews with hiring managers
- Performs other related responsibilities, including participates in global HR team projects as needed .
- May represent Adaptimmune at professional conferences as part of talent search
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferably in Science, Business or Human Resources)
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition within the Pharma/Biotech industry
- Experience working with all levels of hires, including senior Level (Director and above) positions from initial assessment through offer closure.
- Exposure and hands on experience with recruitment for clinical, manufacturing, QA, commercial roles.
- Uses sound judgement in the assessment of candidates as well as recommending the compensation elements of the hiring process
- Understanding of ATS systems, Experience with Jazz is a plus.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Excellent relationship building skills, including working with Sr.level leaders.
- Excellent external networking skills
- Proactive, resourceful and creative in approach to work
- Positive attitude and ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Strong resilience, flexibility and agility to work in a changing environment
- Strong organizational skills.