About Us: We announced in June that we have signed an agreement to acquire Advanced Sterilization Products, a division of Johnson & Johnson. We’re currently building our team of leaders for the “Fortive Pending Acquisition of Advanced Sterilization Products (Fortive/ASP)” organization. Be part of an industry-leading company in healthcare-associated infections (HAIs) prevention technology, dedicated to creating the safest possible environments for patients and their families, healthcare workers, providers, and communities. Add your voice and talents to our extraordinary team and help us in our mission to make healthcare safer for everyone.
As our Talent Acquisition Director, you’ll be instrumental in creating and leading the delivery of an unparalleled candidate and hiring experience for our prospective colleagues. You will lead a growing talent acquisition team located in Everett, WA and be responsible for optimizing the talent acquisition structure and processes, growing the capabilities of the talent acquisition team, building a unique employment brand and an engaging candidate experience. Here’s where you’ll focus your efforts to translate our organizational priorities into defined actions for attracting the talent critical to the success of the company and becoming a true talent partner/advisor to our business leaders:
- Lead the talent acquisition process end to end while effectively utilizing the process, systems, and tools (full life cycle recruiting).
- Create and implement a sourcing strategy for the business to meet current talent acquisition needs and build a pipeline for future roles ensuring quality, cost effectiveness, and speed.
- Build relevant metrics and standard work to monitor the talent acquisition process effectiveness and provide reporting to leadership.
- Partner with the Director of Talent Management to drive succession planning and internal talent identification to ensure long-term organizational bench strength.
- Coordinate global University and MBA recruiting, including coordination and assessment of where and how the organization should be recruiting in the future.
- Employment brand development, using leading-edge tools, including social media, to bring the organization to a globally attractive, high quality employment brand.
- Diversity recruiting. You’re passionate about ensuring a diverse pipeline of talent across all functions and geographies.
- Exhibit and lead with the “Fortive9”. You’re best described as customer-obsessed, adaptable, results focused, strategic, innovative, inspirational, and courageous. You’ll lead with FBS and build extraordinary teams .
Think you have what it takes? Here’s what we need you to bring to the organization:
- BS/BA in business administration, related field, or an equivalent combination of advanced training and experience is required.
- Minimum of 8 years of applicable HR experience with strong evidence of talent of acquisition skills. Experience in an environment known for attracting outstanding talent and strong HR practices preferred. ion experience.
- Demonstrated success developing and executing senior level hiring plans for Director, General Manager and C Level within the technology industry by establishing, cultivating and maintaining solid working relationships with executives.
- Ability to work with a variety of leaders and experts to build consensus around recruitment strategy and tactics. You have strong consulting, business acumen, and analytical skills.
Here are a few examples of the traits we value:
- Unquestioned integrity and excellent judgment.
- Excellent organizational skills, exceptional subject matter expertise, a high degree of adaptability and the ability to anticipate and respond to changing priorities.
- Solid presentation, communications and influencing skills. You can demonstrate these through all forms of your communications.
- A strong collaborative leadership style with ability to drive change and build followership across multiple business units, locations, organizational levels, and functions.
- Cultural savvy: the ability to work effectively in a global environment.
- Business acumen, coupled with executive presence. You have the ability to inspire confidence and gain & hold the trust of senior level executives and management.
- Process and results orientation. A history of building sustainable and innovative standard work and systems.
- Keen problem-solving skills, with a fondness for providing solutions or paths to resolution on complex matters.