To ensure we retain our position at the forefront of this exciting and rapidly-developing industry, it is essential that we find new people to work with us, who understand our company values and want to share in the future success of the business. We are also committed to sourcing within SEKO to leverage the knowledge and skills within the organization to continually improve, grow and expand by developing internal talent. SEKO is a customer centric company, which means we place our customers first at all times. It is therefore essential that all of our employees have a customer service ethic which drives everything they do, on top of their individual skill sets.
If you relish a challenge, and feel you have what it takes to work at the peak of the logistics industry, we are looking for the best and the brightest to represent SEKO Logistics to the market as our Talent Acquisition Coordinator. We need sales representatives, software engineers, operations, account managers, executives and more, both here at the Corporate office, as well as around the globe. This position will focus mostly on recruiting at our global headquarters at Itasca, but there may be additional positions and candidates sourced for otherlocations in addition to attending and/or speaking at job and recruitment fairs. This position may also be responsible for certain other initiatives including a SEKO University program and/or a Leadership Development internship program at SEKO.
- Work with Human Resources and internal Hiring Managers to recruit and develop potential talent to SEKO Logistics both internally and externally for current open positions
- Develop recruitment strategy with the VP Marketing and other Executives to include marketing channel development and execution, recruitment campaign planning, talent development and job board optimization
- Manage channel partner relationships with Marketing and communicate to SEKO offices throughout the world regarding campaigns, options and pricing for recruitment advertising
- Provide recruitment guidance to hiring managers and Human Resources with hiring and employment data, including competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development and retention
- Manage Applicant Tracking System in conjunction with Human Resources and Marketing
- Initiate new talent onboardingunder the leadership of the Human Resources department
- Produce monthly KPI reports on channel and talent recruitment metrics and goals
- Advocate for SEKO Logistics and participate in recruitment events, industry events and career fairs
- Create and implement college recruiting programs and work with Executives to develop development program for new college graduates
- Comply with SEKO’s C-TPAT Security Profile.
- Expected to uphold SEKO’s Core Values.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education And/Or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or Related Field
- 5-10 Years in a Recruiting, Human Resources or Marketing role (Recruiting or a combination of roles is a plus)
- ICIMS Applicant Tracking System experience a plus
- Experience with working with recruitment channels (e.g. LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed)
- Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of Microsoft Office, Email and general computer functions. Proficient in Excel spreadsheets required.
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and achieve goals on time.
- Ability to work independently with general guidance.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and lead campaigns and events in coordinating work of others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with potential talent, hiring managers, channel partners, third parties and executives
- Ability to make presentations to internal and external audiences
- Excellent data collection and qualitative and quantitative analytical skills with ability to perform analysis of trends and formulate action plans to improve results
- Able to travel as needed to various markets
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization and with all levels within the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
This position will require 10-25% of the time on the road or traveling