The Talent Acquisition Coordinator – Managing Director Recruiting (known internally as Talent Acquisition Professional) is a role is located in either our Dallas, TX, Chicago, IL, or New York, NY office and reports to the Senior Recruiting Leader – Partnership Matters. This is a full-time role. Paid relocation is not available for this position.
- Work with global Managing Director (MD) recruiting team to track and support hiring of MD candidates across the firm.
- Facilitate high-touch treatment, assessment coordination and administration for MD recruiting.
- Coordinate all recruiting activities including hands on contact with recruiters and MD level candidates as well as internal Executives to ensure an efficient and highly effective experience for all stakeholders.
- Manage all data and business intelligence systems, including related reporting.
- Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite) data extraction, daily and weekly/monthly.
- Ad hoc analytics.
- Contribute to building business intelligence systems, specific to candidate sourcing and related initiatives.
- Expected to grow into ability to source and recruit candidates.
- Additional responsibilities as identified.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related area highly preferred.
- Talent management, analytics and recruiting experience is preferred, ideally in a professional services firm.
- Ability to independently build and manage high volume recruiting processes with minimal oversight.
- High level of comfort working directly with all levels of candidates, as well as internal and external stakeholders; especially at the most seasoned level including C-suite.
- Comfortable working in a metrics-driven environment.
- Advanced proficiency in developing, tracking, analyzing and reporting of recruiting and other talent metrics.
- Exhibit sound judgment to make decisions on sensitive issues, as well as ability to work with confidential documents and information.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Seek out opportunities to continuously improve skill set at a more advanced level to broaden scope of role.
- Must be able to work full time in a dynamic office environment; Must be physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the work day.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed and must have ability to start work at 8:00 AM.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.