The Talent Acquisition Advisor II reports to the Sr. Manager, Human Resources - Store Support, and will primarily focus on recruiting for positions within the Merchandise/Category Management, Produce Procurement, Retail Operations, and Business Intelligence functions. This is a critical position to the organization as we continue to grow the Sprouts organization Nationwide.
- Drive the recruiting process from end-to-end on Sprouts function positions.
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies for assigned open positions including exempt and non-exempt roles.
- Deliver customer-focused service by advocating the company and delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
- Effectively source, screen, select and present candidate slates that meet and exceed established position requirements to hiring managers for multiple departments.
- Maintains multiple searches for varied departments, hiring managers and roles in the Sprouts functions.
- Develops bench for candidates and builds candidate pipelines for defined departments.
- Work with Store Support Talent Acquisition Advisor and/or Sr. Manager, Human Resources - Store Support to troubleshoot, identify top candidates and prioritize work while building a recruiting strategy for your departments.
- Partner with HR and Talent Acquisition teams to enhance candidate and Hiring Manager experience during the recruiting process.
- Develops networking connections and identifies opportunities to attend professional associations, industry events, etc., to attract top talent.
- Manage contracts and negotiations with outside firms and vendors.
- Support to systems set up and process improvement across a growing Talent Team.
- Support Employment Branding through further development of social media content and social job board distribution.
- Support development of recruiting scorecard and talent acquisition metrics in partnership with Sr. Manager, Human Resources - Store Support.
- Develop enterprise wide Veteran's and College Recruiting Programs.
- Participates in assigned projects with ability to lead a project.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Physical Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5 + years of experience in grocery operations or grocery recruiting with primary focus on merchant function (agency, corporate, or combination of both).
- Clear and professional communication skills – written, oral and interpersonal.
- Sound business judgment and unquestioned ability to maintain confidentiality.
Advanced excel skills preferred