ERM is seeking an Talent Acquisition Advisor/Early Careers Talent Lead to oversee and execute our North America Early Careers Program in our Philadelphia, PA , Houston, TX or Boston, MA; other locations considered).
The mission of the Early Careers Program is to attract, engage, develop, and retain early career talent and build a pipeline of future leaders within ERM. Additionally, this role will support the Talent Acquisition function by managing a requisition load and collaborating with Talent Acquisition Director on projects.
Early Career Program Management
- Program lead for early career charter and associated programs in North America.
- Execute world class North America (NA) early career program design.
- Implementation of campus recruiting strategy and enhance ERM’s brand at designated universities.
- Develop and manage relationship with program sponsors in targeted locations and Universities across NA Region.
- Execute communication strategy to ensure consistency across all locations and business units.
- Direct and coordinate campus recruiting activities, including communications, on-site and/or in the office interviewing and other administrative details.
- Develop, plan and participate as needed in campus activities such as presentations, career fairs, interviews.
- Establish relationships with key campus stakeholders i.e. placement office directors, faculty, and students.
- Recruiting early career 0-4 years’ experience
Talent Acquisition Advisor:
- Recruit intern/entry and early career level positions throughout the year to include: coordinating the summer, fall and spring intern program; including events, reviews and full-time offers.
- Support the North American Talent Acquisition function by driving full life-cycle recruiting processes for Consultants and Corporate professionals across all levels.
- Utilize sourcing channels to build and maintain a pipeline of potential candidates for projected and future hiring needs.
- Maintain rigor in selection and assessment practices ensuring that appropriate tools are used to support the hiring decision.
- Ensure compliance with internal policy and local employment legislation relevant to recruiting activities.
- Minimum of 7 years recruiting experience, to include university experience, event programming, campus relations and employer branding.
- Full-cycle recruitment experience at all levels in a corporate environment.
- Highly technical savvy: Expert level with ATS, social media channels, AI Recruitment tools, CRM and MS Office Suite, specifically excel. MS Project experience preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented.