If you're an experienced Software Engineer with experience in multiple programming and scriptinglanguages, LINUX/UNIX experience, have worked with various version control systems, and are a hard-working, analytical team player, you should apply to be ProSync's Tactical Exploitation Solutions Support Software Engineer.
Title of Position: Tactical Exploitation Solutions Support
Description of Position:
- Design and develop high performance application frameworks and software for high speed protocol identification and processing applications using C++, Java, Python, Ruby and Perl in LINUX/UNIX environment.
- Define and implement data formatting and interface specifications.
- Participate in and/or lead all phases of development including requirements definition, software design, development, source code configuration, managing and tracking source code changes, defining and managing software system configurations and deployment support.
- Develop scripts to support coding, unit testing, configuration, remote installation and maintenance needs in perl, Shell (C, Bash).
- Develop and execute unit testing using CppUnit and Junit, develop automated build and software test scripts and applications.
- Define and execute end-to-end software system tests.
- Coordinate application updates/installation with appropriate security, database and system administrators and remote site POCs.
- Plan and conduct development, integration and unit testing; support end-to-end system testing.
- Monitor production system to verify operations and modify as needed following change management procedures.
- Develop and maintain project related documentation to include development of software design diagrams in standard design notation such as UML, and complete software documentation.
- Participate in and/or lead design and code reviews.
- Document, analyze and resolve software discrepancies.
- Define and configure development environment.
- Perform installation and maintenance of fielded systems and support backup services to deployed systems and data.
- Provide technical support to customers and coordinate with cross organizational stakeholders.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Fourteen (14) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Five (5)+ years experience working with or developing software in a LINUX environment
- Five (5)+ years of experience with C++ and Java
- Experience with network programming
- One (1) year of demonstrated experience for the items described below:
- Knowledge of CM tools
- Ability to do scripting
- Web services implementation
- CASE tools
- C++ or C