SAIC is looking for a Tactical Combat Training System (TCTS) System Engineer to support Naval Aviation, Air Force and Air National Guard customers with support of the Tactical Combat Training System TCTS on aircraft ranges. PMA 205 is the primary sponsor.
The position will support the Tactical Air Range Integration Facility (TARIF) located on the NAWCWD China Lake facility near Ridgecrest California and the Test and Evaluation/Training Threat/Target Systems (T4S) contract. This position is contingent on SAIC winning the T4S contract. Award selection is expected early next calendar year.
- Bachelors and sixteen (16) years or more experience; Masters and fourteen (14) years or more experience; PhD or JD and twelve (12) years or more experience; or twenty (20) years of experience with no degree.
- A minimum of 20 years of experience in the system engineering discipline including the analysis, design, development, upgrade, and integration of software-based tactical training systems and a minimum of 10 years of experience in TCTS/P5CTS training systems.
- The individual must have participated in at least one major Systems Engineering Technical Review (SETR) milestone meeting and have the knowledge to prepare and actively participate in any of the meetings in the SETR process.
- The individual must have been on a program where they managed requirements, maintained interfaces, and managed risks.
- The individual also needs to have been on a program where they worked with documented software processes and cybersecurity (Information Assurance) practices.
- Must have an active Secret security clearance.