NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Tableau Technical Program Manager to join our team in Irving, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for managing the lifecycle for a complex cross functional body of work that has a long term positive impact on the company
- Establish collaborative and productive relationships with product management, governance, design, vendors and other supporting teams.
- Foster an environment of engineering excellence and innovation. Insist on designing to the edge.
- Define and organize the program, outline tenets, analyze data, drive performance improvements, and influence resource allocation for all stages of execution (from ideation to delivery)
- Work on creating reports and data visualizations to be presented to senior executive
- Own planning and execution of the project. Removes blockers and always find the path forward in challenging situations
- Keep technical debt in check. Ensure teams are building using modern practices and tools. Recognize and act of your responsibility for driving change for the entire development community.
- Cultivate operational excellence within your teams. Understand service level agreements (SLA) and how your systems are performing in relation to them. Ensure your systems self-report breaches and understand root cause. Insist that your teams provide timely resolution of identified production defects.
- Mentor and grow your people. Create an environment of individual accountability. People grow to meet expectations. Yours should be high.
- Operate successfully in ambiguous environments.
- Communicate upward and outward
- Looking for technical project managers with advanced agile planning, estimation and execution skills and expert level Jira skills.
- Must have hands on experience creating reports and visualizations using Tableau
- 10-12 years of industry experience. With at least ~5+ years as technical project manager delivering customer centric solutions as an individual contributor.
- Strong presence and communication skills required.
- 7+ years of software engineering, systems engineering or similar experience, in addition to 3-5 years of project/program management experience and working directly with software development teams.
- Experience working on data streaming using Kafka, data ingestion will be a plus
- Communication skills and experience working with technical and business management teams.
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in an environment.
- Ability to motivate and focus a collaboration to reach challenging goals.
- Interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations.
- Demonstrated past experience in defining and measuring team success via data-driven metrics & reporting
- Experience delivering with an agile methodology is a must.
- Experience of building and launching a new product or service from the ground up and/or experience with external facing production systems preferred.
- 3-5+ years of experience in Data Visualization and reporting using Tableau
- 5+ years of experience in Agile Methodology
- 1-3 years of experience in ETL processes
Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (preferably computer science) or equivalent experience