We are looking for Tableau/SFDC Lead Developer for our client in Minneapolis, MN
Job Title: Tableau/SFDC Lead Developer
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Client is planning to execute on a new Sales Analytics initiative targeted at Client's sales force, sales operations and sales management.
- This is a mainly a refresh exercise of an existing Tableau solution to simplify the solution and add a more compelling and intuitive fresh new UI dashboard design. Several dashboard views will need to be designed and developed for the different aforementioned Sales audiences with corresponding laptop, tablet and phone UI views.
- Some enhancements may be needed to the existing Salesforce (SFDC) data integration, data freshness and personalization of Sales reps. views which will be embedded seamlessly into SFDC portal views.
- Client will provide the SFDC portal integration resources. Specific user feedback, suggested refinements and limitations or issues with the existing solution are to be collected by Client and discussed with the Tableau consultant and recommendations sought as a joint effort between the consultant, business teams and the IT teams. Any additional data integration work (outside of Tableau) will be the responsibility of the Client IT teams. The new dashboard views will need contextual links to invoke various SFDC tasks like opening an existing sales opportunity
- T?ighter integration between the Salesforce one and Tableau mobile applications is also desired.
- This will be run as an agile project, with staged deliverables approximately every 4 weeks. Key metrics are already defined and dashboards will be developed primarily from existing data within Client's EDW and SFDC instance