??We are looking for Tableau Developer for our client in San Jose, CA
Job Title: Tableau Developer
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- 4-5year of exp
- 4 to 5years of relevant experience in Tableau development.
- Understanding the customer requirements and implementing the same using Tableau.
- Customization on Tableau server using Java script to customize the Tableau HTML pages as required by client.
- Create Tableau dashboard using Excel / MySQL and publish it to server
- Processing transaction data using data mart and keeping it ready for Tableau to consume
- Bug fix on Tableau dashboard using Tableau Desktop to ensure the dashboard works across the resolutions
- Knowledge on other third-party visualization tools like Power BI, HTML, Java script.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge on Database (SQL)
- Performed extensive GAP analysis in the project as there were numerous 'As-Is' and 'To-Be' conditions.
- Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, reportscheduling using Tableau server.
- Involved in creating database objects like tables, views, procedures, triggers, and functions using T-SQL to provide definition, structure and to maintain data efficiently.
- Created action filters, parameters and calculated sets for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau.
- Restricted data for particular users using Row level security and User filters.
- Developed Tableau visualizations and dashboards using Tableau Desktop.
- Developed Tableau workbooks from multiple data sources using Data Blending.
- Provided 24/7-production support for Tableau users.
- Using Tableau server versions (>7.0) as a front-end BI tool and Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (Or any other RDBMS) as a back end database designed and developed workbooks, dashboards, global filter page, and complex parameters based calculations.
- Developed a 360 business dashboard with multiple panels and parameters that became a favourite sales tool for most of the sales force at CE.
- Implemented Tableau mobile dashboards via Tableau mobile application.
- Developed Tableau workbooks to perform year over year, quarter over quarter, YTD, QTD and MTD type of analysis.
- Created and deployed SSIS packages using various transformations such as Slowly Changing Dimension, Multicast, Merge Join, Lookup, Fuzzy Lookup, Conditional Split, Aggregate, Derived Column, and Data Conversion Transformations.
- Fine \tuned SQL Queries for maximum efficiency and performance.
- Designed and implemented data warehouse architecture for corporate circulation datawarehouse. Subsequent data marts, extracts and reports were sourced from the architecture of conformed facts and dimensions
- Created Drill-down and Sub-Report using SSRS. Monitored the performance of the reports.
- Generated Dashboards with Quick filters, Parameters and sets to handle views more efficiently.
- Generated context filters and data source filters while handling huge volume of data.
- Built dashboards for measures with forecast, trend line and reference lines.
- Published Workbooks by creating user filters so that only appropriate teams can view it.
- Knowledge on Database (SQL),
- Good communication skills,
- Knowledge on other third party Visualization tool like Power BI etc.
- Java Script,
- HTML, REST API