Title: Tableau Developer
Position Type: 12months Right to Hire
Location: Newark, NJ
Creating data visualization's using multiple data sources and combining multiple granularity's to create performant Tableau dashboards.
Some data sources will be prepared using custom automation with flat file manipulation pipelines while other data source will be provided via the cloud.
· 5+ years of experience in analytics
· 3+ years of Tableau Desktop and Server
· 5+ years of Flat file data manipulation
· 5+ years of SQL experience creating and altering complex queries
· 2+ years of BASH experience
· Experience with ensemble methods for classification, bayesian statistics and data mining
· Preparing prototypes and demos with few, initial requirements
· Tableau tabcmd automation experience
· R with tidyverse expertise
· BigQuery, Hadoop (EMR), and Impala experience.
· Experience with Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
· Bachelor's in a quantitative field, data science or business analytics
· Master's in a quantitative field, data science or business analytics is preferred