Job ID 2018-6181
Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
Milestone is looking for passionate and motivated professionals who go above and beyond to solve the world’s biggest problems through innovation and technology. Our vision is to revolutionize the way technology is deployed and supported worldwide.
- Proficient in all Tableau platforms including desktop, server and web-based.
- Design, build, maintain & deploy complex reports in Tableau.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using standard statistical tools and techniques.
- Consult with and advise senior management and multiple clients on strategies to improve reportingtechniques through automation and the creation of dashboards.
- Generate monthly reporting and ad-hoc analysis to support leadership decision-making.
- Gather and document requirements from cross-functional teams and projects, and align on visualization expectations.
- Build best practices of integrating financial and operational data for a variety of data sources; including: MS Excel, SQL, internal forecasting and planning tools.
- Create dynamic dashboards using parameters, filters, calculated fields and applying level of details functionality.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Expertise in designing and presenting data using best practices in data visualization.
- Ability to present to variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices and experience optimizing Tableau for performance by optimizing queries, extracts and logic.
- Experience performing administration tasks in Tableau Server in a production environment.
- Experience with connecting and blending multiple data sources.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- 3 year’s experience in data analytics.
- Systems: Proficient with Tableau, Python, MS Excel, SQL (Oracle, Hive, MySQL) and other analytical applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Engineering, Business and/or equivalent specialized education and experience in Data Science, Statistics, Data Analysis or related field.
Apply for this job onlineEmail this job to a friendShare on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.