The Tableau Developer will have a strong understanding of the design, development and deployment of business intelligence systems and large-scale data warehouses using BI tools and commercial database platforms.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the planning and delivering of Business Intelligence implementation projects.
- Development of complex information dashboards, reports and visualizations using Tableau software.
- Prepare and present design and core reporting concepts and recommendations to Professional Services Group and client personnel.
- Analyze and translate business needs and requirements into design and implementation of intuitive information dashboards and visualizations.
- Apply design patterns to develop BI solutions for delivery on web and mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones.
- Create BI and data warehouse design patterns, designs, standards, and templates.
- Define and implement BI management procedures.
- Document systems through object models, data definitions and naming conventions.
- Create project reports, documentation and deliverables.
- Perform otherresponsibilities as needed by client projects.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 2 (two) years of Tableau Enterprise Server experience.
- Demonstrated experience with ETL tools.
- Demonstrated experience designing reporting dashboard.
- Experienced partnering withinternal and external stakeholders.