The Tableau developer is a member of the eVariant Data & Analytics team. This position is responsible for ongoing analysis and development of visualizations, dashboards, and reports to support Evariant products and solutions. It requires the ability to analyze health care data from conceptualization through presentation of the data. It requires proficiency with analytical tools (MS SQL, Oracle, Tableau, Excel), knowledge of data analysis methodology, use of presentation software, strong communication skills and a strong commitment to and affinity for delivering the highest level of customer service. The Tableau Developer/Analyst will work to improve reporting processes and simplify the environment. This will be achieved through report consolidation and retirement, automation, and report delivery redesign.
- Process data and develop reports for assigned projects, including the use of SQL, Excel (pivot tables, look-ups, advanced formulas, etc.), and Tableau
- Review and interpret data and integrate into actionable reports for clients
- Deep experience with the design and development of Tableau visualization solutions.
- Background in installing and upgrading of Tableau server and server performance tuning for optimization.
- Experience with creation of users, groups, projects, workbooks and the appropriate permission sets for Tableau server logons and security checks.
- Perform administrative and support activities across a multi-environment Tableau infrastructure including security administration, release management, troubleshooting and general systems maintenance.
- Perform development activities from gathering requirements and designing solutions, through developing code / reports, to testing and release / deployment.
- Ability to analyze and dissect user requirements and build front-end BI applications according to specifications.
Support activities include:
- Workbook / Dashboard Demos
- Tableau Server Features
- Connecting to Data Sources
- Working with Tableau Desktop
- Publishing to Tableau
- Reporting Needs
- Prototyping with business users
- 3-5 years of experience in the field or related area.
- Bachelor's degree in the field or related area.
- Concepts, practices, and procedures associated with cloud based communications platforms
- Knowledge of clinical coding systems
- Extensive experience working with relational databases utilizing SQL
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Ability to handle confidential information (including PHI) and interact professionally with internal and external clients and vendors
- Ability to identify trends or data patterns through analysis
- In depth experience with the Tableau solution set
- Ability to manage competing deadlines, manage variances in schedules and resource
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with healthcare data
- Experience working in a Data Warehouse environment
- 10% Travel
Requisition ID : 1159