Alltech is an award winning provider of IT services with nationwide project capabilities. Since 1994, Alltech’s focus on quality support to the Federal Government and Government Integrators has led it to become a leader in the Federal Services marketplace.
Alltech is seeking a Tableau Developer to join our team in New Carrollton, MD.
Security Clearance: Active IRS MBI is Required!
The Tableau Developer is responsible for develop, design and support Tableau reports.
- Job Duty 1 with 40% of time - Create dashboards/reports within Tableau
- Job Duty 2 with 30% of time - Design and implement proof of concept solutions and create advanced BI visualizations
- Job Duty 3 with 10% of time - Interact with Business users and understanding their requirements.
- Job Duty 4 with 10% of time - Develop impactful presentations and documents
- Job Duty 5 with 10% of time - Communicate complex topics to client and team through both written and oral
- Experience developing reports with Tableau Desktop & Server (3+ years)
- Experience with connecting multiple data sources in Tableau (2years) to implement working reports.
- Hands on experience developing dashboards and reporting visualization (2years)
- Advanced SQL writing skills (4+ years) – strong understanding of relational and dimensional data models.
- Experience gathering and refining requirements, interviewing business users to understand and document data requirements including elements, entities and relationships, in addition to visualization and report specifications.
- Prior experience with the Internal Revenue Service and/or the Department of the Treasury
- Demonstrated experience in understanding unclear customer requirements and how they translate into technical tasks