The Tableau Developer is responsible for develop, design and support Tableau reports.
- Job Duty 1 with 40% of time - Create dashboards/reports within Tableau
- Job Duty 2 with 30% of time - Design and implement proof of concept solutions and create advanced BI visualizations
- Job Duty 3 with 10% of time - Interact with Business users and understanding their requirements.
- Job Duty 4 with 10% of time - Develop impactful presentations and documents
- Job Duty 5 with 10% of time - Communicate complex topics to client and team through both written and oral
- Experience developing reports with Tableau Desktop & Server (3+ years)
- Experience with connecting multiple data sources in Tableau (2 years) to implement working reports.
- Hands on experience developing dashboards and reporting visualization (2 years)
- Advanced SQL writing skills (4+ years) – strong understanding of